More like they will become mounds of *bleech* after the thaw (that's how big the wind blown piles have become). Chain link fences are nice to keep the dog in but it keeps the leaves from becoming my neighbors problem. :grouphug:

Jim ... take it from one who did not rake up the leaves prior to the first snow and the hard freeze ... I wound up with more patch work on the grass in the spring then I cared for ... the leaving the leaves on the ground thing only works if you mulch them first ... ugh ...

Andy "why would I kill the only thing that grows: WEEDS!!!!" Lisko

... keep it short ... keep it green ...

Jim ... take it from one who did not rake up the leaves prior to the first snow and the hard freeze ... I wound up with more patch work on the grass in the spring then I cared for ... the leaving the leaves on the ground thing only works if you mulch them first ... ugh ...

Andy "why would I kill the only thing that grows: WEEDS!!!!" Lisko

... keep it short ... keep it green ...

Yep.... my only option now is get the big piles and run the mower over the rest.

Picturing my neighbors wondering why they think they hear a snowblower and hardly any snow as I'm mowing a few shopping days before Christmas. :grouphug:

run the mower Jim. unless you like that patchy look.

Why worry about the patchy look?

I can't see the lawn until April because it's all frozen and covered with snow.

Then, I'm at work all day and away almost every weekend with drum corps from April through November.

Then, in October or November, the leaves start falling again.

Who cares about patchy? Thank God for drum corps!

Why worry about the patchy look?

I can't see the lawn until April because it's all frozen and covered with snow.

Then, I'm at work all day and away almost every weekend with drum corps from April through November.

Then, in October or November, the leaves start falling again.

Who cares about patchy? Thank God for drum corps!

And with you gone all that time from the "Mistake on the Lake" the only sign of life up there is the one that says, "Pittsburgh 142 miles". :grouphug:

And with you gone all that time from the "Mistake on the Lake" the only sign of life up there is the one that says, "Pittsburgh 142 miles". :grouphug:

I can only respond by saying that, "Whenever I present a training session, my first question of the audience is "Is there anyone here from Pittsburgh?"

When one or more of the poor fools raises their hand, I go over and very loudly and clearly say, "Okay.... For you.... I'll.... Talk.... Real... Slow...."

The worst part is, they generally say something like, "Thanks, I appreciate that."

I can only respond by saying that, "Whenever I present a training session, my first question of the audience is "Is there anyone here from Pittsburgh?"

When one or more of the poor fools raises their hand, I go over and very loudly and clearly say, "Okay.... For you.... I'll.... Talk.... Real... Slow...."

The worst part is, they generally say something like, "Thanks, I appreciate that."

I guess they were the one's sitting in the "dawg pahnd" a couple of weeks ago waiting for the Cinci/Browns game to start. :grouphug:

NanciD!!!

Save us!! Post a new Guess Who'er!! :grouphug:

NanciD!!!

Save us!! Post a new Guess Who'er!! :grouphug:

we're doomed

we're doomed

We've been "left to our own devises"... It was bound to happen... :grouphug: