tell me you don't REALLY have Flamingo lawn ornaments... not really ??? really ??? that is soooooo.... sooooooo.... not cool!!!

Actually, Tom...when I first moved down here I bought a few sets of lawn flamingos. Then I painted them black with flames and blue with cotton snow on top. Then I mailed them to friends in Rochester, because I didn't want something so lame on my lawn!

tell me you don't REALLY have Flamingo lawn ornaments... not really ??? really ??? that is soooooo.... sooooooo.... not cool!!!

Ron, just have Nanci stand in the yard and wave at people driving by... now THAT would be cool... (as long as she could avoid flipping off those who honk at her)

well you're feeling better :worthy:

Ron, just have Nanci stand in the yard and wave at people driving by... now THAT would be cool... (as long as she could avoid flipping off those who honk at her)

In 1990 Steel City had a pink Flamingo in the pit! With sunglasses!

i wouldn't be surprised. a lot of people have them down here. we don't but people on my street do. they are hideous. :worthy: especialy the pink ones!

I have the jockey holding the lantern.

We have a mailbox. (it holds the mail....)

:worthy::worthy:

I was just thinking how easily we "Whoville citizens" are entertained! Bright shiny things, random thoughts, yard flamingos, just about anything ......LOL! :worthy:

Soon as I saw Lawn Jockey I though about the old Slappy White routine from the early 70s. Part of it had to do with Slappy painting his jockey with a white face to P.O. his neighbors. :worthy:

And for those of us with bad memories Slappy was a black comedian who had a re-occurring role on "Sanford & Son". Slappy played Freds buddy Melvin and everytime he went to speak someone say "Shut up Melvin!". :worthy:

T, I'm still laughing at that mailbox one.

Hey, there are some folks here in MD that have a farm tractor on their "lawns" some have even put a TANK in front of their building others a JET!

"Country Folk"..... (and we're only about 1 1/2 hrs from Baltimore and Washington DC.... LOL)