It wasn't ME! :mat:

stve it was the queen. she can't just abandon us and expect us to keep the ship above water. all we do is go OT. :mat:

good to see you posting Joe, but it wasn't Cossetti......word is that it was Joe, Joe.......just like a Joe to perform such a nefarious deed.....and against our miniQueen with her teeney, tiny feet

dukecornwell' date='Nov 22 2010, 05:47 AM' post='2941130']

It wasn't ME! :mat:

It was Cossetti! I've been gone for a while but I see Cossetti is up to his old tricks.

I haven't been feeling well lately, and I have an up hill battle to fight. I miss all of you guys, and I will try to be here more in the future.

Happy Thanksgiving too ALL.

The question is did your Mom and Daughter "Welcome" you...

There's a rumor that someone standing outside the house in Utica heard someone scream: "Not YOU again"

Tom,

Because it was getting a bit late on my trip back from Plymouth, and I didn't want to drive any further in the dark, I stayed in Utica last night - at the Hotel Utica (built just two years after I was born - 1912).

I was awake all night thanks to the pitter-patter of little tiny feet - out in the hall, on the street below, everywhere. I think it's something endemic to the Utica area. Little tiny feet (and yapping)....

Tom,

Because it was getting a bit late on my trip back from Plymouth, and I didn't want to drive any further in the dark, I stayed in Utica last night - at the Hotel Utica (built just two years after I was born - 1912).

I was awake all night thanks to the pitter-patter of little tiny feet - out in the hall, on the street below, everywhere. I think it's something endemic to the Utica area. Little tiny feet (and yapping)....

we are indeed losing it

will someone name the Skyliner in question so we can move on... to a discussion other than teeny tiny feet... (even if they REALLY are teeny tiny feet - which I'm sure has Ron checking the yellow pages for clinics capable of handling withdrawal symptoms from deprivation of teeny tiny feet)

Naming him will be tough as he didn't march Sky back in the day

going OT for a second...........big surprise there..........speaking of utica where pur queen is............does anyone remember utica club? that was some nasty beer. :laughing:

going OT for a second...........big surprise there..........speaking of utica where pur queen is............does anyone remember utica club? that was some nasty beer. :laughing:

How could anyone forget Schultz and Dooley.... the beersteins... but yes, the beer was NOT good...