well andy you just answered all the questions.

Nuh uh ... I did NOT name the Corps, only its nickname ... I cited TWO shows ... I did mention 65 but, it was only as a clue for the Corps' name ... my apologies to the Queen ...

:-)

donny check the nose.....it is waxer

ah yes the RIDGEWAY....ans the "hairy buffalo"

O.K. Deb, you brought it up, where did the name "Hairy Buffalo" come from?

happy bday jimbalaya!

What he said!

:thumbup:

thank you for the birthday wishes my fellow "Whoers".......I will attempt to comport myself in a manner befitting the fine reputation of our hearty band of mummery.........(hmmm..was that comport or compost????)

Hairy Buffalo recipe

1/5 part gin

1/5 part 151 proof rum

1/5 part Jose Cuervo® Especial gold tequila

1/5 part Absolut® vodka

1/5 part Jack Daniel's® Tennessee whiskey

fruit

2 cans fruit punch

Mix all ingredients into a large cooler, punch bowl or garbage can (a new one). Cut larger fruit into pieces and add.

The name comes from the condition of your brain the next morning.

Hairy Buffalo recipe

1/5 part gin

1/5 part 151 proof rum

1/5 part Jose Cuervo® Especial gold tequila

1/5 part Absolut® vodka

1/5 part Jack Daniel's® Tennessee whiskey

fruit

2 cans fruit punch

Mix all ingredients into a large cooler, punch bowl or garbage can (a new one). Cut larger fruit into pieces and add.

The name comes from the condition of your brain the next morning.

I'll bet it's the 151 Rum that does you in.... that's some sneaky stuff! :blink:

Nuh uh ... I did NOT name the Corps, only its nickname ... I cited TWO shows ... I did mention 65 but, it was only as a clue for the Corps' name ... my apologies to the Queen ...

:-)

ah but you said they lost THAT show. your being very cryptic. :cool:

thank you for the birthday wishes my fellow "Whoers".......I will attempt to comport myself in a manner befitting the fine reputation of our hearty band of mummery.........(hmmm..was that comport or compost????)

Happy Birthday "JOE". I wish I felt better to celebrate with you, but when all of this chemo & radiation is over who knows what kind of party it will be.I Love You Joe & many more Happy Birthdays to follow.

I'll bet it's the 151 Rum that does you in.... that's some sneaky stuff! :blink:

I brought a bottle of Bacardi's 151 to an office Xmas eve party once and it was snowing pretty heavy outside. We were getting out early after a small party, but people were worried about the weather. Well, the party started around noon and the snow was still falling. After we broke open the 151, it didn't matter. There were snowball fights, one guy was building a snowman, complete with a carrot off a veggie platter for a nose and two olives for eyes. One guy even took off his underwear and was wearing it on his head. Nobody left till 5:00pm. That's some mind bending stuff that 151.

Everyone got home safe though. That was good.

Edited by gsksun4

from what I heard it was from a party Dick Hoppe had? (as they say--back in the day)