So this was before he was a Hurricane?

So ... something just clicked in my feeble brain ... it ain't Joe but, this guy actually was DM of the Hurcs in between three stints with the Whalers ... but, I don't think he was known for his jumpin' ... he was also DM with the Matadors ...

:-)

if it's not my late trophy throwing friend... it should be... sure looks like him. but I never argue with Andy

But for some strange reason I still think it looks like the jumper. :huh:

OK.... that reminds me of a story.... OT I know... not that we've ever gone OT in this thread... :cool:

Late 1990s, when I was commuting to and from Northern Virginia from here in Baltimore, I was on my way home one afternoon, and traffic was completely gridlocked... I mean really bad, even by the ridiculous DC metro-area standards.

I put on a local news/talk station and found out why. There was a guy threatening to jump off the Woodrow Wilson Bridge, police had shut the bridge down as a result... and the "domino effect" was bringing traffic to a standstill pretty much everywhere in the area.

So.... a commuter stuck in the traffic (not me) calls in to the radio station and says "hey.... tell the guy to jump already, for crissakes.... I want to get home sometime today!!!!" :tongue:

if it's not my late trophy throwing friend... it should be... sure looks like him. but I never argue with Andy

BTW, Tom.... way to go, airing out Shadow on the thread in the other forum!!! :thumbup:

I think if DCA held a show at his house with 20 corps in the lineup, he still would find something to complain about. LOL.

• Like 2

BTW, Tom.... way to go, airing out Shadow on the thread in the other forum!!! :thumbup:

I think if DCA held a show at his house with 20 corps in the lineup, he still would find something to complain about. LOL.

Oh boy. Shadow. Gotta read that one. What thread is that on Fran?

Nevermind Fran. Found it.

I believe he took over from Bobby Daniels as the Hurcs DM in 1970 ... maybe Fish can give some better clues ...

I believe he took over from Bobby Daniels as the Hurcs DM in 1970 ... maybe Fish can give some better clues ...

didn't replace daniels, though he did replace jumpin' joe......this is a stretch, but he could be loosely connected to the star spangled banner.

[/quote

Edited by hairbear