:thumbup: What a GREAT person he is. One of the BEST,:worthy: " That I ever met in Drum Corps".

I agree!!!

He was also director of a corps that was a pioneer in DCA.

Check out that rope-tension snare. Hanging around CT, a person tends to absorb all that rudimental expertise that's been in the local DNA since colonial times.

This cat has drum corps in the blood.

A Ray Luedee protege ... probably the last in a long line of championship drummers from that blood line ... drummed with the Oxford Explorers in his Jr corps days ...

:-)

I agree!!!

He was also director of a corps that was a pioneer in DCA.

I had the very good fortune of working with this guy when I lived in Fla. I witnessed first hand the incredible difficulties he had to contend with

keeping DC up and alive in that part of the world. A lesser person would have buckled, but not him. A true trooper, and as was said earlier he is one hell of a guy. I consider myself lucky to know him.

Not to hijack this thread, but.... I just got word through the Cabs Alumni that Tony White - our well-known GW'er - is in the hospital, and has been since Monday.

Donna has asked that cards go to his home address rather than to the hospital, where things tend to get lost. I suppose you could send him an email as well and Donna could bring it to him.

Not to hijack this thread, but.... I just got word through the Cabs Alumni that Tony White - our well-known GW'er - is in the hospital, and has been since Monday.

Donna has asked that cards go to his home address rather than to the hospital, where things tend to get lost. I suppose you could send him an email as well and Donna could bring it to him.

andy you are a little late. fran told us a couple day's ago. and i sent him a card 2 day's ago. we all hope tony get's out of jail soon. rolleyes.gif

andy you are a little late. fran told us a couple day's ago. and i sent him a card 2 day's ago. we all hope tony get's out of jail soon. rolleyes.gif

Oooops!! Thanks for letting me know, Don. I didn't realize that the word was already out. I guess I haven't been paying as close attention as I should have.

Oooops!! Thanks for letting me know, Don. I didn't realize that the word was already out. I guess I haven't been paying as close attention as I should have.

it's all good mr. roo. thumbup.gif

If this is who I think it is, didn't he once play Cheeseburger In Paradise on a Weber grill?

well unlike when did that show, here his socks go with his uniform

:tongue:

Interrupting this thread for a moment with a bit of bad news....

Our friend Tony White is in the hospital, with a case of pneumonia.

His wife Donna told me he went in last night, and is now in a room in the cardiac unit of Union Hospital in Elkton, MD. (The cardiac-unit thing is a precautionary move, due to Tony's recent health history.)

Donna suggested to me that if anyone wants to send a card or whatever, the best bet is their home mailing address, since sometimes stuff gets lost in the shuffle at the hospital.

Their mailing address is P.O. Box 399, Galena, MD 21635.

I'm going up tomorrow to pay Tony a visit. I'll do my best to keep you all posted.

Thanks Fran!! (Boy, do the emails and messages add up when your off the computer for just over a week! shutup.gif)

Great seeing you, thank you for your visit!

A BIG "Thank You" to everyone! The prayers, cards, calls, emails and PMs are greatly appreciated!! (more than you might imagine!) Back home after last week's "R&R / vacation" at our local hospital for a little double pneumonia with all the trimmings. 4 days of antibiotics IV and non top drawing blood for more tests. All in all, 1 day in the emergency room, 2 1/2 days in the cardiac care unit and finished the "tour" of the general population unit. hehe

Ever want to see 6 or 8 medical professionals in an emergency room show you what "STAT" looks like, have a health history of heart and respiratory conditions and then walk into the emergency room at 1AM holding your chest and not being able to talk. I think I was on my 2nd dose of Nitro by the time they had the 2nd IV in my left arm...

Hospital staff was top notch, even the food is so good that folks that work in the general area go to the hospital's cafeteria for lunch! (Donna and I have several times!)

Good to be back home, now to catch up on emails and a few forums.....

Again, Thank you everyone

*edited to remove the weird coding*

Edited by TennTux