Back atcha, Nanci!

Going to Clifton Saturday?? ( where all that love came to a head! )

i know the corps and remember the place and year and what happened. the rabbit. now let me think of who he is...............

i know the corps and remember the place and year and what happened. the rabbit. now let me think of who he is...............

Elks Parade soloist ... the one who isn't Dirty Eddie ... and read back a few posts ... more clues were revealed ... I think I'll go cut my grass again

:-)

You might remember him as a quite rotund guy, but he lost a huge amount of weight a few years back.

One of this man's signatures is him lifting his horn high in the air after finishing a solo, to acknowledge the crowd's cheers.

• Like 1

One of this man's signatures is him lifting his horn high in the air after finishing a solo, to acknowledge the crowd's cheers.

After holding a double Bb (OK, it was in G back then so technically a double F) for about a week and a half...

With tone and control.

Sickening...

Elks Parade soloist ... the one who isn't Dirty Eddie ... and read back a few posts ... more clues were revealed ... I think I'll go cut my grass again

:-)

Ya know... Elks' Parade will always be Georgie (Sidemouth) to me.

Can't help it.

• Like 1

After holding a double Bb (OK, it was in G back then so technically a double F) for about a week and a half...

29 counts. One-handed. While doffing his shako with the LH.

Anyone reading this is welcome to try it at home yourself.

That's the one and only Tom Peashey front and center with the Brigs. 67 A.L. Nationals at Fenway Park in Boston. What a night that was.

That's the one and only Tom Peashey front and center with the Brigs.

AND the one and only Joe Worms behind him with the snare drum.

That's the one and only Tom Peashey front and center with the Brigs. 67 A.L. Nationals at Fenway Park in Boston. What a night that was.

lol that was 32819 posts ago and in another lifetime...

• Like 1