The pic was taken at the DCA Alumni Show in Scranton ... and yes, it was the AF Alumni ... the guy all the way to the left started out in the CW Townsmen ...

:-)

see??? I haven't lost it completely... at least I know my stadiums... I was announcing that show....

Thanx, A.J.! Whenever I try to get folks to follow the rules (there's only a few)... they think I'm being a biotch.

BTW, sorry for my absence lately. Between Lawyers, police, doctors, family and the old house...and let's not forget the beating that the weather has been giving us in this area... I've had lil to no time for fun here. I've been a bit overwhelmed lately. None of which is done yet. So, I'll appear here as I can. God knows, I'd prefer to be here sharing in the fun... but, sometimes Life and it's cruelties happen, eh?

Carry on... Hugs to all!!

Thanx, A.J.! Whenever I try to get folks to follow the rules (there's only a few)... they think I'm being a biotch.

BTW, sorry for my absence lately. Between Lawyers, police, doctors, family and the old house...and let's not forget the beating that the weather has been giving us in this area... I've had lil to no time for fun here. I've been a bit overwhelmed lately. None of which is done yet. So, I'll appear here as I can. God knows, I'd prefer to be here sharing in the fun... but, sometimes Life and it's cruelties happen, eh?

Carry on... Hugs to all!!

Hang in there, Nanci. We're here for you!

The guy on the left was taken from us way too early. He & I marched together, along with his two brothers & sister, in the Ridly Park, PA Rangers. He also played with Archie, Rebs & Sky Alumni. When ever I saw him, he greeted me with a kiss! If remember correctly, he was never in the air force, but in the navy.

Edited by Oldbuc

Was BT in the Air Force though? I could swear he was part of the Marine group with Joe Schmids and Danny Fitz... Great guy - I thought that was who it was but the service threw me for a loop.

Hey Elphie ... we'll get to the guy on the right in a bit ... Nanci wants them named from "left to right" ...

... back over to you ...

"Your LEFT, Your LEFT, left right and left":

Comming from Black Rock, we could NVER start "On the Left"........

Elphaba

(On the "Far Right":))

Was BT in the Air Force though? I could swear he was part of the Marine group with Joe Schmids and Danny Fitz... Great guy - I thought that was who it was but the service threw me for a loop.

BT is in the middle ... go further left ... name the guy facing sideways ...

Andy "think I'll go cut my grass" Lisko

Edited by ajlisko

"Your LEFT, Your LEFT, left right and left":

Comming from Black Rock, we could NVER start "On the Left"........

Elphaba

(On the "Far Right":))

"The captain rides in a jeep... the sergeant rides in a truck... the general rides in a limousine, but we're just out of luck!!!" :tongue:

BT is in the middle ... go further left ... name the guy facing sideways ...

Andy "think I'll go cut my grass" Lisko

Hey if he's not going to look at the camera I'm not going to waste a lot of time figuring out who he is! Especially because I know the other two guys!

Hey if he's not going to look at the camera I'm not going to waste a lot of time figuring out who he is! Especially because I know the other two guys!

Now, now Ray ... just tryin' to make it fun here ... and if you liked Sky in 75, then you really liked this guy as he played in another stratosphere in Elks ... he even competed in some of the same I&E shows in the 60's that you and #3 competed in ... just on a different instrument ...