well... its not ohio brass factory..... and the headless one .... i've never seen a guitar in his car.....doesn't mean he don't have one... maybe he does....

he's got my drums!!!! well my old corps drums..... maybe he has a couple of my old horns too......

Think "****** conquest", for you history buffs.... count the little stars.. the missing word has the same number of letters....(NOT boston)...

or remember your WW2 HISTORY..... That will be useful!

Barbie had some "arm candy" named: ***. ( yeah, this one is too obvious).... Barbie was a spoiled blonde. she had everything..... barbie's "beau" had nothing but the clothes on his back. Barbie took everything else!! Barbie was "high maintainence"......

Edited by hairbear

What a resume, huh?

Has anyone else ever, both marched as many years and participated in as many corps across the country and back?

And this is only the drum corps segment. Also a number of other groups like Illinois Brass Band for starters. Care to expound on this???

Hmmm... where is everyone? Oh! You are all tuned in to Diceman Radio

to enjoy the 1980 DCI show, huh?!

i think they are all consumed with the dark side............uh .....i mean DCI. me personally...........i'm more interested in real drum corps................although it dosen't exist anymore. :smile:

Hmmm... where is everyone? Oh! You are all tuned in to Diceman Radio

to enjoy the 1980 DCI show, huh?!

Yes, I was. :smile:

Double post. Sorry.

Edited by Fran Haring

Ken Norman who??????

Norman, Kenneth. Not to be confused with Norman Kenneth.

For those who know, no explanation is necessary. For those who don't know, no explanation is permitted.

Edited by HornsUp