Yeah...I keep forgetting I'm still a "little kid" in this whole thing... :ph34r:/>

After you meet Tom P face to face he'll remind you that you are not that young (as he does with me :tongue: ).

But you're still behind me in that numbers game. :ph34r:

After you meet Tom P face to face he'll remind you that you are not that young (as he does with me :tongue:/> ).

But you're still behind me in that numbers game. :ph34r:/>

Well you figure...I first discovered this stuff about this time in 1977...marched until 1988 (with a two year layoff) and totally walked away from it except for the odd DCI show.... I've only been to ONE DCA show since 1988, and that was for part of a prelims in Scranton.

So as a "very close to" 50 year old...I'm still a baby...

Just before our time Ben. He was the DM that Jim Russo took over for with Cabs. Unless there was someone in between that I don't know about. Cabs have a ton of full show vids over on www.cabs.org that you might find interesting. Earliest go back to early 60s and 1974 show is at Hershey (my first show :smile:/>).

PS - who didn't Jim Mc DM with? (reading Nancis DC History blog and that name keeps coming up)

The guy in between Ralph and Jimmy was none other than Chuck Bishop from the Muchachos ... he DM'd the Cabs in 68 and 69 ... then he joined the USMC ...

:-)

Just before our time Ben. He was the DM that Jim Russo took over for with Cabs. Unless there was someone in between that I don't know about. Cabs have a ton of full show vids over on www.cabs.org that you might find interesting. Earliest go back to early 60s and 1974 show is at Hershey (my first show smile.gif).

PS - who didn't Jim Mc DM with? (reading Nancis DC History blog and that name keeps coming up)

andy got the answer before me so i deleted it.

thanks andy. .

Edited by donincardona

The guy in between Ralph and Jimmy was none other than Chuck Bishop from the Muchachos ... he DM'd the Cabs in 68 and 69 ... then he joined the USMC ...

That's another corps I never got to experience! Heard recordings, but never got to see the Muchacho's! A guy that I marched with in Hershey (who later went to Bucs in 79) was a huge Cabs fan, and of course the Muchacho's...he used to bring "LP's" to a friends house and he'd play us some of that stuff...wild to say the least!

After you meet Tom P face to face he'll remind you that you are not that young (as he does with me :tongue:/> ).

But you're still behind me in that numbers game. :ph34r:/>

that's why he's Uncle Tom to me, not pappy

:devil:/>

that's why he's Uncle Tom to me, not pappy

devil.gif/>

i can call him brother tom. he's only got a few years on me. w00t.gif

i can call him brother tom. he's only got a few years on me. w00t.gif

Since Freddy's "World Tour" with Mr Peashey, he also considers him to be one of his favorite uncles! worthy.gif

Mr Roo is also in that category! worthy.gif

Thanks Andy... Nancis blog is ca 1962-1967 so I'm out in left field (and not even a game going on) for 68-73.

Thanks Andy... Nancis blog is ca 1962-1967 so I'm out in left field (and not even a game going on) for 68-73.

Heck, I heard you played shortstop on the football team! :tongue: