Just because...

Please Read Before You Post
If you *know* who it is.... please wait a while (not everyone is on here all day or even daily for that matter)
If there have been no Guesses..........Then give a *challenging* hint.
When giving hints on these try to be creative and just dangle the tiniest tidbit. Make people really think / work on it. Then wait it out a while before tossing another tiny vague tidbit...

C'mon we've got to make these last a little longer. PLEASE??

Also, any comments made MUST be made in good taste... this is a fun loving thread... not a revenge match. Please spew your venom elsewhere.
Please submit any questions and / or pics in their full size (preferably JPG format), with full description - names, Corps, Stadium, Year... etc. to:
The *Guess Who* Mailbox
Thanx in advance!

All that said and out of the way..
Guess Who the Corps and year # 519 ?

https://www.flickr.com/photos/30432143@N00/14087394971/

I'm a bit overwhelmed here and I felt the need to share...

The Skyliner family lost another Saturday morning. At 9:30 am, Tyler Kulp, The son of our assistant percussion caption head, Tom Siegfried, died in a car accident at Plumcreek Township, PA.

Tyler played in the Skyliners' battery in 2004 and 2005. He was scheduled to graduate with a masters degree with honors from IUP this coming Saturday. We're very sorry for his wife Bethany, and Daughter Hannah and for his brother Sayre, mom Cecily and dad Tom, who were all Skyliner members and supporters of the corps for many years.
? with Cecily Kulp Siegfried and Iris McGovern. (By Angel Munoz)

Angel shared this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VIYYeueuK5E of Tyler's Dress Rehearsal before his recital utilizing 8 mallet grip.

http://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2014/05/03/armstrong-co-crash-leaves-1-dead/

• Like 1

see what happens when we don't have a photo to work on?

Yes, I went there. Yes, I said something. Yes, I thought it was funny.

And Yes, I love you too!!

The person that submitted Feature #519 is probably wondering why you are claiming that you don't have a photo to work on.

YOU explain it to them. LOL

I know I'm vertically challenged but, so are you. How can you overlook me? I made a post featuring # 519.... did ya miss it?

It's all good. I'm fun to play with.

2 main questions here: Name the Corps and year.

and he like me is horizontally challenged. :tounge2:

• Like 1

Thanks Nanci..... just too many thoughts hitting to put any words down....

Just wondering WHY, no one has replied to my post? (the only one that is in response to the Newest Photo # 519)

" Is the Corps from New York State? "

Edited by 2B or not 2B

Yes, this is a New York State corps

Edited by ereese

Yes, this is a New York State corps

Thank You! So now I know "WHO" it is. I belonged to the Vol. Fire Dept. that sponsored them. Long after they had disbanded. Knew many members.

Thank You! So now I know "WHO" it is. I belonged to the Vol. Fire Dept. that sponsored them. Long after they had disbanded. Knew many members.

ok then you give us some clues. please.