Not gonna work. It doesn't even let me copy/paste your suggestion.

Think IT has it under control, ever since I downloaded Debby Does Dallas. :tounge2:

what may be possible is you have a bad copy of windows 7 . my last computer had a bad copy of XP. i called microsoft and told them. they remotly checkd my computer and sent me a new copy of XP to download.

The name of the town that the feature is from is Wahcaloosencoochaleeva.

Wow..... I wonder who names town and were they shot for naming towns like that one. :shutup:

Ray;

Skyliners are too far south in NY. Would be a LONG bus ride to get to this Corps home.

Coulda beaten them up and taken their uniforms at a parade on 5th Avenue or something.

They did that kind of thing.

Every weekend, actually...

Life certainly can be unfair at times.

Understatement of a lifetime!!

It is unfair, much of the time.

But it's also good, which is what makes this so difficult and cruel for this young family.

I don't know the Kulps, having been out of the activity for too long, but I can't even imagine this happening with any of my 6.

My heart goes out to the family, friends, and fellow corpsmembers (who are after all family too).

I read the announcement and thought of this young person that had worked to perfect his musical skills and then was taken and it's heart-breaking.

Don't ever let a day go by without telling people you care about them. We sit here talking about the 70s like it was yesterday - the time comes and we live hard, and before you know it...

You folks make me smile all the time, for which I'm grateful.

Sorry for the Kulp family loss.

Hope we go a while before the activity suffers another.

• Like 1

what may be possible is you have a bad copy of windows 7 . my last computer had a bad copy of XP. i called microsoft and told them. they remotly checkd my computer and sent me a new copy of XP to download.

OK, this is Chrome.

Andy's right. IE 11 doesn't quote, but IT tells me many sites are not yet fully compatible with IE 11.

Edited by gsksun4
  • Like 1

OK, this is Chrome.

Andy's right. IE 11 doesn't quote, but IT tells me many sites are not yet fully compatible with IE 11.

IE has always been glitchy. i pretty much use chrome.

Two famous residents of this town were Natty Bumpo and Robert Rogers.

Hmmm ... you spell Bumpo right?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Natty Bumppo Professional Service Corp

A privately held company in Brownsville, KY.

More Details for Natty Bumppo Professional Service Corp

Categorized under Legal Services. Our records show it was established in 1974 and incorporated in Kentucky. Current estimates show this company has an annual revenue of 83000 and employs a staff of approximately 1.

Products or Services

Companies like Natty Bumppo Professional Service Corp usually offer: Professional Paralegal Services, Paralegal Agencies, Contract Paralegal Services, Fire Legal Liability Insurance, Legal Expenses Insurance.

OK, this is Chrome.

Chrome is my default browser, FF is my back up. I don't use IE....

"Robert Rogers":

Robert Rogers is a main charter in AMC's "Turn" series. He's portrayed as a mercenary fighting for the Crown (When he's not intoxicated) after being turned down by George Washington when he offered his services to the Continental Army.

Elphaba