Some people thought they were bums, but just like the Dodgers they weren't that bad.

Some people thought they were bums, but just like the Dodgers they weren't that bad.

So are they the Boys of Summer?

I'm sorry I some how missed your post.

Queen of Who;

That's OK. People were just busy on other things it seems. No Problem. I was very sure "WHO" it was. ereese confirmed what I thought. A copy of "That" photo was still hanging in the Fire Dept. when I left that area.

Don;

Think 50's - '60s. Think East Up State NY.

Edited by 2B or not 2B

This is my theory about 519...

In 1964 The Skyliners went to "The Belgian Village" at the NY Worlds' Fair" and beat up the inhabitants and stole their Lederhosen, then lined up for a picture. Only the ones that were not over eating waffles got in the shot, hence the smaller corps.

It's the best guess I've seen so far...

• Like 1

Queen of Who;

That's OK. People were just busy on other things it seems. No Problem. I was very sure "WHO" it was. ereese confirmed what I thought. A copy of "That" photo was still hanging in the Fire Dept. when I left that area.

Don;

Think 50's - '60s. Think East Up State NY.

Queen Of Who. Too funny!! I have no Royal clothes.LOL

Oh geeze... don't make Don think. Now, he's gonna have to saddle up and take the golf cart out to the shed and have a meeting with the He Man Woman Haters Club.

• Like 1

Queen Of Who. Too funny!! I have no Royal clothes.LOL

Oh geeze... don't make Don think. Now, he's gonna have to saddle up and take the golf cart out to the shed and have a meeting with the He Man Woman Haters Club.

hey i'm the president of the club. i'm calling a meeting for 7:00 tonight. and i stopped thinking 20 years ago. i'm on auto pilot. if my computer can't figure it out by it's self well ya know.......

see what happens when we don't have a photo to work on?

Yes, I went there. Yes, I said something. Yes, I thought it was funny.

And Yes, I love you too!!

The person that submitted Feature #519 is probably wondering why you are claiming that you don't have a photo to work on.

YOU explain it to them. LOL

I know I'm vertically challenged but, so are you. How can you overlook me? I made a post featuring # 519.... did ya miss it?

It's all good. I'm fun to play with.

2 main questions here: Name the Corps and year.

Nope, didn't miss it.... LOL (by the time I read the post the photo was already up... heh)

Not my fault..... I can barley see over the top of the computer desk, I had to stand on a little stool so I can see the monitor. :shutup: (yes, I types "stool" and we all know nothing "small" is going to be strong enough to hold me... heh)

• Like 1

Sad that none of you are working on # 519.
And it's really weird that I was just challenged... a guy showed me a pic and asked who it is.

I thought he meant the guy in the front of the picture. But, he was actuall wanting to know who the Corps was.