Craziest visual ever?

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My favorite crazy visuals....

I LOVED the company front in the opener of Stars 91 show...it just comes from NO WHERE.

In 1990...I love the Empty/Full Star visual they pulled off too. And I loved "USA" script at the end of their 92 show.

I really was awed by the opening to hornline movements to 4 corners...

I loved the Triangle to Trapezoid transition that SCV would do in the 80s and 90s.

The Regiment Chevron in their 96 show was neat.

Cadets Airplane with propellers was cool in 92...then they used that drill again in 94 to make a shark and a jet...awesome

The slow motion crash scene from 89 Garfield.

I also remember watching their show and seeing a soprano tossed 20 or 30 feet in the air during a scatter. I think it was in 90

someone form Garfield in 90 please correct me if I am wrong, but I think that was Dave Roullier that threw the soprano.

someone form Garfield in 90 please correct me if I am wrong, but I think that was Dave Roullier that threw the soprano.

Dave was a mellophone player.

I vaguely remember that a soprano player threw their horn in one of the free forms at the end of Fancy Free....but I'm not sure.

Peace,

CuriousMe

Edited by CuriousMe

-91 Star, the whole last 45 seconds.

-End of Cadets 97 opener.

-Lots of moments in Cavies 03

-BD 03...the floating square during the opener and the floating triangle block-type shape that moves backwards and at an angle gathering in on itself right before the mass "Blue Rondo" theme.

-92 Cavies, the whole corps stretching out into that fantastic final figure at the end of Gavorkna Fanfare.

-93 Cadets opener in lots of places.

-95 Cavies, the last few sets of the opener with the alternating rotating circle/square/triangle that turns into a block out of nowhere.

It would have been prescient for the Bluecoats to have a "Don't tase me, bro" visual in the "Criminal" show, now wouldn't it?

meyer4_wideweb__470x337,0.jpg

Cavaliers 1981 - a snare stick visual. You need to take a course from Evelyn Wood to appreciate it though. :satisfied:

For in-your-face insane drill, you can't go crazier than the end of the opener in '97 Cadets. I use that to show friends some of the flat-out dangerous stuff that some corps do. To me, that's a situation where, if one member of the horn line made a wrong move, a lot of people could have gotten injured.