Best Look Uniforms

cone256

I've always been a little curious what other people thought.

Who has the best uniforms in DCA?

I just realized I put "look" instead of "looking", oops lol

Edited by cone256

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like the Bucs uniforms. The hats and plumes look cool when the snares bow at the end of their tune. I like the blue with the cool "B".

One time we sat around over beers & whatnot trying to design a new uniform. When we finished, we ended up with the most awful looking thing we ever saw. I think we laughed for an hour.

At the risk of being shunned, I wouldn't mind seeing a new look for the Renegades. Just sayin....

Brigadiers. Awesome!

here's my 3 choices, for what its worth,

i'm admitedly bias, gotta go with the hurricanes...........unique to their identity !

also bias as a scotsman ............love the kilts!

i also have to give props to the buccaneers.........very classy look, befitting the champs!

Of course I have to give a nod to the ever-so-right for the summer short sleeves and sunglasses that I wear for performances over summer...

But I'm a big fan of Legend and GCS... Music City has the aussie, the great color scheme, and the neat details in the collar and the gantlets. And when Gulf Coast Sound revealed their current uniforms, I couldn't help but applaud them. It's a very well-done, well-designed, and it has clear design ties to their previous uniform. They didn't just ditch the old uniform and don something that was a complete departure from their established visual tradition.

Now a days more corps are going with that marching band look... I think Cabs have the second best uniform in that they are keeping with their tradition and the flare of the bell bottoms are really fun to watch... Come on.... No one here can not admit to being lost in the sea of flare at least once. But my favorite has to be the Skyliners. Red and black are a great match and the way their uniform is... Keeps up the military aspect of drum corps as well as looks really cool. Their stray into marching band world in the early 2000's scared me for a second, but the came back with the old uniform and it looks great!