The perfect hornline

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You people are dinosaurs….the prefect horn line will occur after another minor forthcoming rule change

You sample one Trumpet instructor, give the marchers mobile triggers that are rigged to a sequencers and repeat down the line, prefect every time

See kids, we really don’t need you to make the music; we just need you to pay your dues and run around the field making pretty patterns (until robot technology comes down in price….)

why do you hate change?

You people are dinosaurs….the prefect horn line will occur after another minor forthcoming rule change

You sample one Trumpet instructor, give the marchers mobile triggers that are rigged to a sequencers and repeat down the line, prefect every time

See kids, we really don’t need you to make the music; we just need you to pay your dues and run around the field making pretty patterns (until robot technology comes down in price….)

why do you hate change?

If that's your line of reasoning, then all of the players who really want to show off how good they are will go to corps who use less "new fangled" stuff less often, right?

Phantoms Alto line [...] but their Mellos really stood out this year.

This quote is true for all the reasons that were not intended by the initial comment.

As for last year, the only one that really stands out is Cadets bari/euph line. They were absurdly loud this year, and though they sacrificed perfect tone at times, it was definitely worth it in the end. Last couple of notes in the opener = corpsgasm for me.

This quote is true for all the reasons that were not intended by the initial comment.

As for last year, the only one that really stands out is Cadets bari/euph line. They were absurdly loud this year, and though they sacrificed perfect tone at times, it was definitely worth it in the end. Last couple of notes in the opener = corpsgasm for me.

corpsgasm. :unsure:

I actually had written something along the lines of that, but figured I would get singled out for doing so. Looks like kekkles took the bait, but then took it back after I edited my post.

Star '90-'93, take your pick.

Breathe Breathe Play, Breathe PLAAAYYYY.

I wasnt there - but I can so picture Chad doing that.