Cadets Camp Video

Not sure if anyone else saw this but........

http://www.yea.org/site/PageServer?pagename=allacc_308

Warm showers in Drum Corps = :cool: :cool: :devil: :devil:

Edited by Drumcorpsfan471

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sweet video!! can't wait to see more from them!

and wow, i thought they would go with more snares than what they had there! normally they have big numbers. . . I guess not this year though! jk though But it makes me wonder how big each section will be for their battery.

The snare line is set at 9 and man are they good! Some players were absent due to other commitments. Don't worry, they have all the players they need :cool:

sweet video!! can't wait to see more from them!

and wow, i thought they would go with more snares than what they had there! normally they have big numbers. . . I guess not this year though! jk though But it makes me wonder how big each section will be for their battery.

It's hard to gauge drumline numbers this time of year, being the middle of WGI season.

Has anyone else had issue playing this clip? I work for a Fortune 50 company w/super T1 & T3 lines as well as my home PC on DSL and wherever/whenever I ry and play it it skips, drags and just won't pay correctly. Either I get good sound and delayed image, or images and no sound. I am kind of perplexed... I've tried everything (disanling pip-up stopped, Axtive X) switching KBS setting and on both PC's in two totally different places it does same.

Anyone have this saved or downloaded?