SO......what do you do?

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well . . .

Marty. At some point I'll figure you out.

Till then, let's just say you are a phenomenal horn player and we're glad to have you!

:tongue:

I'm just always clowning around. Sometimes the jokes don't work or translate into type.

I was just joking that you didn't include me in your previous compliment to all, as in some self-depricating humor.

However, thanks for the compliment about my horn playing :tongue:

Cool thread!

I manage the telecommunications for a company (www.mcnichols.com) based in Tampa Fl. We have offices in 27 other cities in the US and Mexico.

All I do is add a few buckets of dial tone each day into my Nortel VoiP switch and everyone is good to go! Dial Tone o’plenty! Then the rest of the day I spend swearing at the network dweebs that crash the network. God I miss the days before Voice over IP!!!!

What I really miss is marching,,,,,, the career must go on!

After a rather successful career in hospital administration, I semi-retired and started up an Employee Assistance Program - providing counseling for employees of client companies in such things as drugs and alcohol, marital, financial, and legal assistance.

Over the last few years I've also created a new job for myself (in addition to the above) by providing training for area companies as a free-lance trainer for the Ohio Bureau of Workers Compensation, primarily for their Drug-Free Workplace Program.

And about three years ago I became certified by the Ohio Supreme Court to serve as a Mediator in Domestic Relations, Child Custody, and Spousal and Child Support cases and have developed growing practice in that area.

Please note that all of the above allow for weekends free - as in driving to and from New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, etc.

Andy

And about three years ago I became certified by the Ohio Supreme Court to serve as a Mediator in Domestic Relations, Child Custody, and Spousal and Child Support cases and have developed growing practice in that area.

:tongue::cool:

That's a growing field and mediators are very much in demand.

I am an avionics technician in the Navy. In my current assignment I perform intermediate level maintenance on aircraft communication and navigation components. In previous assignments I have worked in squadron level maintenance on the ES-3A Sea Shadow(was also aircrew), F-14A Tomcat, and F/A-18F Super Hornet. Most of my tours have been in the Far East.

ok Jeff........you can ADD another 1000 to what you already owe me for that comment!!!! LOL

Hey...hope all is well....

See you and Christine in H'burg!!!

(btw...I'll be getting in on Thursday afternoon April 10.......and hope to have dinner with Bill and Hillary....any rehearsing on Thursday night for Westshore Alumni?)

Thursday no. I'll be at indoor drumline rehearsal where I teach. Friday the drumline is going to rehearse, not 100% sure where yet, but not at a school

:tongue:

I guess I'll jump in.

I run a finance company that focuses on commercial vehicles, which in the economy is a hoot.

I specialize in designing finance programs and collections/skip tracing.

I also write music for radio and TV commercials, and I work on movies every now and then.

If anybody needs a big rig, I have a few repo's to sell.

Other than that I am a hermit with no social life.