Will you attend the DCI Countdown this year?

Will You Go?  

246 members have voted

1. 1. Are you going to the DCI Countdown this year?

• Yes.
    • No.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want to go, but do a lot of people go to it? I dont want to be like the ony person in there >_>

I'm going because I love all those shows. But I am a bit disappointed that there won't be any 70's or 80's shows in the mix. I like seeing that stuff. I like the format of the first Classic Countdown where there were shows from every decade of DCI.

But the bottom line is, you should always go to these events. It's our duty to support any public drum corps broadcast.

I'm going because I love all those shows. But I am a bit disappointed that there won't be any 70's or 80's shows in the mix. I like seeing that stuff. I like the format of the first Classic Countdown where there were shows from every decade of DCI.

But the bottom line is, you should always go to these events. It's our duty to support any public drum corps broadcast.

It's nice to have a participating theater 10 mins away from me this time (Frederick, MD) but I've seen these shows in person, especially the '06 shows since I saw them 100000 times on tour. I hope the event does well though! :tongue:

Edited by Latrobe's Finest

No, but only because I'll be out of town. Too bad there's now theater in Bodega Bay. Probably would be a better show if they expanded to 8 corps, which would have then most likely included SCV and Madison.

But I would go if I could. Any drum corps on the big screen is worth it.

No, because I have all of these shows on DVD. The whole appeal of the CC to me was being able to see older shows, especially those pre-90s, that I wouldn't be able to see unless I bought the Legacy DVD or went to the CC. Why would I pay another $12 to go see shows I can watch right now?