South Power Regional

Plus, they just got second in a power regional.. They don't care what we say about them, that's guranteed.

Hah! I can guarantee you just the opposite from experience. How can anyone not care when they worked hard to earn something and then have to hear people saying they didn't deserve it?

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hah! I can guarantee you just the opposite from experience. How can anyone not care when they worked hard to earn something and then have to hear people saying they didn't deserve it?

i'm just speaking from my perspective. personally, if i medal in a power regional, other peoples negative opinions just don't matter.

Just like another member of this topic.. (someone who started this topic...) it seems like you have a personal problem with a particular guard or director..

WOW REALLY?

I don't feed trolls, I report them. I'm not even going to defend myself except to say it was a valid view point of the big news that NEi took over Sac.

K?

Bye.

After watching NEI and Sac on RePlay I kinda think Sac was a little better. And after watching Avon and Flanagan over and over I'm starting to lean more towards Avon at finals. Avon reminds me a little of Bishop Kearney this year. Not sure why but they do. Ok. Thank you and good night.

Oh one more thing...Choctaw does seem quite messy.

After watching NEI and Sac on RePlay I kinda think Sac was a little better. And after watching Avon and Flanagan over and over I'm starting to lean more towards Avon at finals. Avon reminds me a little of Bishop Kearney this year. Not sure why but they do. Ok. Thank you and good night.

I think head to head, Flanagan will give Avon a run for their money. Different judges, different scores.

As for Sac and NEi, Sac's sabre feature was UNBELIEVABLE! You can barely read it on the rePLAY video, but you can just tell that thing is just a work of art. Same with the movement sequence at the very end. NEi seems to be doing the same tricky stuff they did last year, but better. And their flag feature is very entertaining. Something about the lines travelling through each other. It's so simple, but it starts the crowd every time! Love 'em both...

sigh - leave it to a post to BLOW UP at the very minute I left my house to go to rehearsal!

You know, these groups have enough to worry about right now without having to read these threads and having such nonsense posted about them.

We're all under incredible stress right now - let's lighten up and enjoy this next championship week!

Topic closed - but not because I am friends with anyone on this thread (when in fact I don't even know any of them - or so I think!)