Cadets LIVE on Sunday

Anyone from DCP want to meet up on Sunday? I'll be wearing my "Keep Drum Corps Unplugged" T-shirt with the microphone in the red circle with the slash through it on the front.

How disrespectful.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone from DCP want to meet up on Sunday? I'll be wearing my "Keep Drum Corps Unplugged" T-shirt with the microphone in the red circle with the slash through it on the front.

I'll be wearing my "Hrothgar is a tool!" shirt!

Seriously he was my least favorite character in Beowulf

Wow...you're going to actually go to their rehearsal wearing that??? I dont object to those shirts in the stands, but going to a corps rehearsal site with it on is pretty inconsiderate. This is their time to practice, not your time to try and make a point. Besides, they probably COULD remove you from the school if they really wanted too.... :sad:

Wow...you're going to actually go to their rehearsal wearing that??? I dont object to those shirts in the stands, but going to a corps rehearsal site with it on is pretty inconsiderate. This is their time to practice, not your time to try and make a point. Besides, they probably COULD remove you from the school if they really wanted too.... :sad:

If he does wear that, I hope they do remove him. But I am sure he's just joking.

could you imagine what it would be like if all the corps did this - the educational possibilities are astounding

Oh no...I didn't realize that the high school is like 7 miles from 69th Street Terminal. I have like no cash so unless I can come up with a way of getting there I won't be able to attend... :ph34r: Anyone have any ideas?

Edit: I could take the 110 Septa Bus Route. Anyone know the fare?

Edited by Hrothgar15

could you imagine what it would be like if all the corps did this - the educational possibilities are astounding
Not to mention the financial possibilites..hey if your willing to pay $29 to watch a drum corps rehearse, I'll let you come to my house and watch my grass grow for 3 easy payments of $9.99....