Madison Scouts will win it all this year

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This year is just like 1988:

It's an election year. A republican that's been there for 2 terms is on his way out. (Reagan in 88, W in 08)

DCI Finals will be held at an open-air stadium where the home football team wears red. (KC Chiefs in 88, IU Hoosiers in 08)

Kansas won the men's college basketball championship. (Danny Manning in 88, Mario Chalmers in 08)

The Super Bowl was won by an east coast NFC team (Redskins in 88, Giants in 08)

Summer Olympics to be held in East Asia (Seoul in 88, Beijing in 08)

Did I leave anything out??

If the LA Lakers beat the Detroit Pistons in the NBA Finals, then yes...you're onto something, but I think the Boston Celtics are going to win it all...and if that's the case...since they haven't won since 86, I'm taking the Blue Devils

You forgot to add that the letters "The Madison Scouts" when counted =16 and when divided by the first number of the year that equals 8 and there fore Madison will win. Furthermore the number 8 is considered lucky in Chinese culture. Not sure why that matters, but I thought I would throw it in with the kitchen sink! :thumbup:

In all seriousness, I really loved their show last year. It was very ballsy, and I would love to see them back in finals this year

If the LA Lakers beat the Detroit Pistons in the NBA Finals, then yes...you're onto something, but I think the Boston Celtics are going to win it all...and if that's the case...since they haven't won since 86, I'm taking the Blue Devils

First of all, the Celtics will be lucky to make it to the conference Finals. Second, Blue Devils have done just fine over the years without the Celtics winning squat.

It's an election year. A republican that's been there for 2 terms is on his way out. (Reagan in 88, W in 08)

DCI Finals will be held at an open-air stadium where the home football team wears red. (KC Chiefs in 88, IU Hoosiers in 08)

Kansas won the men's college basketball championship. (Danny Manning in 88, Mario Chalmers in 08)

Works for me! GO SCOUTS!

well besides the fact that the Scouts toured Europe in '88 and the infamous random draw for finals spots...did the '88 corps still not have their whole show by April?

I'm just sayin

What do you mean, "In all seriousness?" Are you insinuating that MadScout96 is not serious? Get Real. The Scouts shall rise to greatness, once again! Actually, they've been pretty great for 70 years now!

In all seriousness, I really loved their show last year. It was very ballsy, and I would love to see them back in finals this year

Did their check to the DCI Judges retirement fund clear yet? :thumbup:

You forgot, Madison was in Europe in '88. Unless they want to repeat this, they better plan to go. This is the only factor you forgot that could harm them.

Edited by sburstall