Madison Scouts will win it all this year

No, he already covered the change. Finals were going to be in Lucas Oil Stadium (home of the Colts, blue and white), but now it's in Memorial Stadium (home of the IU Hoosiers, red)

Ok Thanks. I have been away so I have not caught up with the change(s)

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DCI Finals will be held at an open-air stadium where the home football team wears red. (KC Chiefs in 88, IU Hoosiers in 08)

IU wears Crimson, not red :thumbup:

IU wears Crimson, not red :ninja:

:thumbup:

You forgot, Madison was in Europe in '88.

In '88 they toured Europe. This year they're playing music by a guy who's cousin took a vacation in Europe! It totally works!

What year did Nixon resign? Not 1975?

This year is just like 1988:

It's an election year. A republican that's been there for 2 terms is on his way out. (Reagan in 88, W in 08)

DCI Finals will be held at an open-air stadium where the home football team wears red. (KC Chiefs in 88, IU Hoosiers in 08)

Kansas won the men's college basketball championship. (Danny Manning in 88, Mario Chalmers in 08)

The Super Bowl was won by an east coast NFC team (Redskins in 88, Giants in 08)

Summer Olympics to be held in East Asia (Seoul in 88, Beijing in 08)

Did I leave anything out??

More to add....

Black men running for the democratic ticket: 1988 Jesse Jackson, 2008 Barak Obama

The model on the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition Cover is from California and a Victoria's Secret Model: 1988 Stephanie Seymour, 2008 Marisa Miller

Geaux Scouts

If Madison wants to win, they have to fly me out to finals and get me some tickets. Because for this to work, I have to be there as i was in 88. You see My parents took me then so if I pay for my own fair, than it just wont work out.

Madison Scouts PM me for my personal info, I like my tickets low so I can watch the pit!

:thumbup:

This year is just like 1988:

It's an election year. A republican that's been there for 2 terms is on his way out. (Reagan in 88, W in 08)

Kansas won the men's college basketball championship. (Danny Manning in 88, Mario Chalmers in 08)

The Super Bowl was won by an east coast NFC team (Redskins in 88, Giants in 08)

Summer Olympics to be held in East Asia (Seoul in 88, Beijing in 08)

Did I leave anything out??

Yes....

You left out "Because". :thumbup: