Best 4th Place Show?

Hmmm I'm gonna say Vanguard 2001.

New Era had some of the craziest drill I've seen Vanguard do, and I love the ballad.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Although I've already voted, I feel the need to justify my choice. Madison 95, more than any other show I've ever seen (way more), makes me wish that I had been able to witness that Finals run from the stands. Without a doubt, if I could go back in time and witness any single performance in drum corps history, it would be Madison 95. Hell, I'd be happy to see all of 1995. But Madison especially, you can just tell from the recording that they had something unbelievable going on on the field that night, and they performed the hell out of the show. Has to be one of (if not the) top crowd responses in DCI history.

95 Madison hands down! I got to see it live 3 or 4 times during the season

and the crowd was going ape #### every single night!

HM:

2000 SCV

1990 BD

2003 Phantom

1993 BD

1999 Cadets

Edited by madalumni

Madison 1995 FTW.

To everyone not voting Madison 1995, I suggest you find a clip of the show or buy the DVD so you can see it and hear it for the first time.

Edited by Hrothgar15

Since Madison 95 is going to win this round....

I'm gonna vote for Regiment 03. This show definitely gave me a corpsgasm in Orlando. Madison 95 was one of the few to bring that Euphoric feeling on TV, but since i didn't see it live, I had to give the nod to Regiment.

Lots of HM's though.

To everyone not voting Madison 1995, I suggest you find a clip of the show or buy the DVD so you can see it and hear it for the first time.

Oh darn, my opinion is different than Hrothgar's.

Shucks.

What about those of us who have seen Madison 95 and didn't vote for it? Are we just crazy? :blush:

I bet some people didn't like Star Wars.

Some people don't enjoy Michael Jackson's Thriller.

Some people don't like sex.......

(this post was all in fun)