1984 - Phantom Regiment

1992 - Blue Devils

1993 - Blue Devils

1995 - Madison Scouts

2000 - Santa Clara Vanguard

2001 - Santa Clara Vanguard

2003 - Phantom Regiment

2007 - Phantom Regiment

Sheesh! This gets tougher and tougher! I just noticed that most of my short list has corps listed in pairs. I wonder what that means? The one exception is the one I will vote for:

1995 Madison!!!

1999 Cadets of Bergen County! One of my all time favorite shows, a PHENOMENAL ballad, insane mello line, and just a tough show overall...perhaps watered down a bit, and they would have placed a little higher then 4th....simply superb!

HM:

1986 Garfield. Huge hornline...vastly underrated show.

1995 Madison...Loud, Intense, Insane, Hot whatever you want to call it, that corps rocked the beejeesus out of every single stadium they performed in. Its my drum corps fans dream! ( had to. )

1980 SPIRIT OF ATLANTA

2006 Bluecoats

This is becoming one of my favorite shows of all time after watching it constantly, too many shows to mention that also deserves the vote

2000 vanguard

HM - 99 cadets

I want to be bias and say 2000 Santa Clara Vanguard...But I've talked to several people who have said 1980 Spirit of Atlanta was the most intense show they have ever seen at finals. And that during Let It Be Me, no other hornline will ever match the power they displayed. I wish I could of seen it live. Even without seeing it live, I'll still go with 1980 Spirit of Atlanta