Finals Tickets: $125/ea.

Ridiculous. I guess we'll sit in the end zone this year.

Finals week ticket sale info here: http://www.dci.org/news/view.cfm?news_id=a...50-ad3a3ae1f4d0

Edited by Chris Rohn

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Uhhh...that IS the end zone price. Remember...we're dealin' with DCI here. "Show Me The MONEY!!!" :tongue:

Yeah, those endzone seats will only cost you $40. :tongue:

Yeah, and the territory that the upper-price tickets covers has been getting bigger over the years.

I'll save the cash and go see a musical instead ...

If people keep buying the seats, DCI will keep prices where they are, or maybe even higher. Fact is, those "premium" mucho-expensivo seats are always sold out each and every year. Someone's buying them. Maybe not you or me, but that's America, folks.

These prices are ridiculous. I don't remember finals tickets being this pricey last year. I guess I will cut out semifinals and just go to quarters and finals. I am already cutting my usual trip short by 3 days because of the cost of everything. They certainly aren't making it affordable for everyone considering we have to drive in from Indy because I had already made my reservations in Indy.

I'm pretty sure the premium tickets for Madison were along the same $125 price line

I'm pretty sure the premium tickets for Madison were along the same $125 price line

They were. And they were worth it. It's supply and demand--if no one bought them, DCI would lower the price. There's a premium to pay for what is obstensively the BEST show of the year--finals night. To be in "the zone" in terms of where you are sitting is what you're paying for.

Worth it to me. And it ain't about the kids. It's about ME. It's alllllllllll about ME. :tongue::tongue:

Yep, that was the cost at Gillette in 05 as well. Although those were box-level seats, with backs and access to the air-conditioned club level (with food, bars and bathrooms... perfect for the lightning delay that night.)