Crunchy Frog Reunion at DCA 2008?

Crunchy Frog  

130 members have voted

1. 1. Crunchy Frog Reunion at DCA 2008?

• Yes.
    • Yes!!!!!!!!!! Let's do it!!!!!!!!!!!
    • No.
    • NO! Please stop!!
    • NO! NO! NO! Death to Crunchy!!!! Arrrggh!
    • Errrr .... well ... Maybe.
    • Well, okay. But only if it has at least 35 lesbians

Jesus people, it's drum corps. It's not a military funeral. It's not an election. It's not a university graduation. It's not a wedding. It's drum corps.

I remember overhearing someone after a Crunchy Frog performance say "Some people do not understand the sanctity of drum corps" An they were serious!!!! I couldn't believe it. I was stunned.

I also know that if it were any other drum corps behind this no one would say ####. You know it, I know it, the man in the moon knows it. But the Renegades are behind this so people have to get all stupid about it.

I guess it's always Marsha Marsha Marsha.......

MarciaBrady2.jpg

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jesus people, it's drum corps. It's not a military funeral. It's not an election. It's not a university graduation. It's not a wedding. It's drum corps.

I remember overhearing someone after a Crunchy Frog performance say "Some people do not understand the sanctity of drum corps" An they were serious!!!! I couldn't believe it. I was stunned.

I also know that if it were any other drum corps behind this no one would say ####. You know it, I know it, the man in the moon knows it. But the Renegades are behind this so people have to get all stupid about it.

MarciaBrady2.jpg

Rock On Lisa :tongue: ......*gives a high five*

And this is why West is Best .....gotta stick together people..... :tongue:

Why do they find Crunchy the Frog so offensive??? What...............would they prefer Civil the Amphibian or some #### like that/????

Crunchy Armadillos. I can probably come by some armadillo shell hats. Or at least I'm tempted to call our ensemble that. When we finally make it to DCU(err A) in 2038.

I want a Frunchy Crog reunion at DCA!

There are events that Crunchy Frog can enter. The Mini Corps show is not one of them. Without going into a whole lot of explanation it adds up with one word. :Liability.

Liability? For WHAT? Entertaining an audience with a radically different kind of performance? Liability that some tight-### might be offended (yet make the CHOICE to stick around anyway)??

To prove liability to have to prove some sort of harm....who was harmed by Crunchy Frog??

The ONLY time liability of any kind came up when I was in the 04 version was when Calvin Carr and I fenced for a bit. Originally it was supposed to be with real fencing sabres, but Lee put the kibosh on that, fearing that someone would get too close to us (I DID, however, shove a broken and rounded off foil blade down the Nerf blade for for rigidity).

We were both suited up in clothing that would be legal at any US Fencing Association competition....my OWN gear was rated for use at the Olympics....I was a competitor for several years...I KNEW the risks, but Lee wanted to minimize it.

God....not I have a slight idea of what Bridgemen must've felt in 76....

I was harmed by Crunchy Frog. I am scarred for life.............

MarciaBrady2.jpg

Blasphemy! You can’t mix the old Brady Bunch with the new Brady Bunch! Eve Plumb busted her butt to create that character and you fill her in with Jennifer Elise Cox? I blame Crunchy Frog!!

I also know that if it were any other drum corps behind this no one would say ####. You know it, I know it, the man in the moon knows it.

MarciaBrady2.jpg

I know it :tongue: