Madison....TONIGHT! *MERGED*

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

503 User(s) are reading this topic (330 Guests and 9 Anonymous Users)

MADISON GOT BEAT BY TROOPERS???? :worthy:

Is it that hard to imagine that the Troopers can work hard and get better and maybe get rewarded for that? I'm almost as much of a Madison fan as I am a Trooper honk, so it's no pleasure of mine to be in this particular position. I'm just glad to see Troopers getting somewhere. I also figure Madison will clean and work just like they always do and give many of us a run for our money. It's going to be worth watching!

Do you really think the scores will change that much once all the judges are added or is it just wishful thinking for some? The 2008 DCI year just seems a little squirrelly and doesn't appear to be getting any better. Bets on where finals will really be held?

Given the small number of judges on the present panels, the addition of more judges could have a substantial effect (due to things such as the power of small numbers as well as greater sub-caption focus by the judges). However, folks who don't like how things are shaking out now may be dissapointed in the final outcome, just like any other year.

Edited by Legalhack

Pioneer still almost 10 points lower than everyone else. Sigh.

Is it that hard to imagine that the Troopers can work hard and get better and maybe get rewarded for that? I'm almost as much of a Madison fan as I am a Trooper honk, so it's no pleasure of mine to be in this particular position. I'm just glad to see Troopers getting somewhere. I also figure Madison will clean and work just like they always do and give many of us a run for our money. It's going to be worth watching!

Troopers have a good show, if they had a guard it would be much stronger.

Troopers earned it tonight. Simply put, they had a better performance tonight size of the Guard notwithstanding. Madison was awful in my opinion tonight.

My one judge comment was for Boston not Coats.

Sorry -- I knew you were talking about another corps and their placement, but I was just saying that "one judge" didn't really put Bluecoats over CCrown in case someone wanted to make that argument.

I really enjoyed everyone tonight!! Both the corps on the field and the posters in here -- good stuff!!!