THE "Only post if you have positive things to say about this year

Stop the negativity and enjoy the wonderful world of Drum Corps.

ENJOY!!!!!!!!

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Positive: All the whining wont matter in another five weeks.

I think this post is a terrible idea! I don't like the implications or the tone of your post. What do you know about being positive? I think the moderators should close this thread down immediately. It's just the same old thread that your kind likes to put up. Don't you know who you're talking to?

I think this post is a terrible idea! I don't like the implications or the tone of your post. What do you know about being positive? I think the moderators should close this thread down immediately. It's just the same old thread that your kind likes to put up. Don't you know who you're talking to?

Me thinks granny had her coffee with no cream today.

Granny,

They are doing wonderfull things now with De-Caf coffee...

I am truly sorry young folks for setting such a bad example. It is my natural inclination to not mix it up with people, but when someone has the audacity to try and be positive on Drum Corp Planet it just gets my bloomers in a bunch. So, since they put limitations on not being negative about certain things, I found something I could be negative about! This post!

And...for those of you who think you know why I'm upset, it's NOT because of some coffee issue (sheesh), but because they cancelled movie night -- apparently someone snuck out of the home last Saturday in the early afternoon and didn't return until after midnight.

Edited by Granny Smith

And...for those of you who think you know why I'm upset, it's NOT because of some coffee issue (sheesh), but because they cancelled movie night -- apparently someone snuck out of the home last Saturday in the early afternoon and didn't return until after midnight.

And we know you had a great time doing it!

Now, for some POSITIVE things: (haven't seen West Coast yet)

I AM SPARTACUS

the Bluecoats brass blowing my face off with The Boxer

the Colts "Unexpected Song"

the Boston Crusaders

Scott Boerma arrangements being played again

Glassmen playing Pee Wee Herman

Cavies drill

at some points the Cadets do SHUT UP and play