July 5th Show Results

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As entertaining as the show was in Rochester last night... I was disappointed that the music from the Cabs was so similar to the Brigs book from last year - even the on field warmup.

I have been corrected...

Edited by cone256

On behalf of the Empire Statesmen a huge THANK YOU to all who attended our 25th Anniversary Show. It was a HUGE Success and we all were thrilled. To those who asked, the Stadium was over sold (for what is supposed to be in there) and we actualy had to stop selling tickets. I don't remember doing that in a long time!! It was a long / but very fun night.

We didn't get a chance to sleep in at all. Up and on the Buses at 7am this morning to head to Watkins Glen International for the Indy Car performances. Just getting home now (8pm Sunday night) so my first chance to see all the posts.

As for the scores and all the penalties :bla: It's the first show of the year. No need to get all uptight and start naming a Champion. We have 8 weeks left.

I did get a chance to sit in the press box and see White Sabers, Cru & Cabs. White Sabers & Cru were both very improved from last season. Crusaders Drum Line was very impressive!! Hawthorne, Love the Colorguard (not only becasue my friends teach it) but overall the Corps was great. I waited all day just to see you come on the field. I love that tradition as you kick off that drum beat and come down the 50!!

I only caught a quick look at brigs (standing with Beth) and again (coming from a Guard person) Guard looks strong!

To my team.... You were FANTASTIC and Mr. B had a HUGE smile on his face. I'm happy to be with you all during this special year. Like I said.... Only 8 weeks to go. Enjoy every second because before you know it we will all be in Marching Band season saying "wow it's all over"

Again... THANK YOU TO ALL WHO ATTENDED OUR SHOW!!! HOPE YOU HAD A GOOD EXPERIENCE!!

There is only so much latin then it becomes old, used and stale.

you will get bashed for that. trust me i know.

There is only so much latin then it becomes old, used and stale.

That could be said about any form of music, what's your point?

Brigs 07

"Images in Time" -

As Time Goes By (from Casablanca)

Spanish Fantasy

The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face

Evolution

Cabs 08

"Sketches of Spain"

El Camino Real

Spanish Fantasy

My Spanish Heart

Malaguena

Huh I was unaware that Spanish fantasy was either corps whole show! Come on now!