July 5th Show Results

relatively speaking, of course. I am more intrigued with MCL right now.

it truly is going to be interesting at prelims.

thank god i don't march any more . my heart couldn't take it. i go into cardiac arrest waiting for prelim scores.

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My daughters birthday,.........................wish I could have been there tho..................would you say 2000 fans?,................3000?

I know when Nick and Cheez got there (they went to book a motel) the tickets for available seats were all gone. So......they just walked in. Whatever the capacity is it was full PLUS those lined along the railing which was pretty much full too.

So Nick and Cheez didn't pay to get into the show? LOL

I know when Nick and Cheez got there (they went to book a motel) the tickets for available seats were all gone. So......they just walked in. Whatever the capacity is it was full PLUS those lined along the railing which was pretty much full too.

Official seating for Growney Stadium concert side is 2,100. As an alumni that has been there for many football games with a sold out stadium I would say the "unofficial" count for last night all told was probably more like 3,000 plus... all told.

Edited by dlseeley

Just got in

Shenendoah 55.?

Sun Devils 62.?

Dale, it was nice to finally meet you and Tammi (hope I spelled that right). Your twins are adorable!!!

Barbara and I enjoyed getting a chance to see a drum corps show as paying customers this time around.... we made kind of a last-minute decision to make the trip.

And thankfully, the threatening clouds in the area didn't produce any rain until after the show had ended.

Fran

Almost forgot to add:

Congrats to the Sun Devils on their DCA debut. And congrats to Carolina Gold and Shenandoah Sound for making their return to the competition field.

Hats off to the Hurricanes on their strong start to the 2008 season..... and congratulations to the Buccaneers on their victory!

And above all.... a big "thank you" to the corps who traveled a long way to get to this show and had a very busy weekend with all the parades, rehearsals and so forth.

Fran

yes i would love to see any pictures people have also...

saw many bein taken