The Mile High Club

Silver medalists tonight have a pretty ######## show too.

Oh, that's right you're still in HS.... Never mind...

• Replies 876
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sigh.

It's honestly getting to the point where I have no use for DCI judging anymore.

Still...it's a long way to the finish line yet.

Remember, as a Gene Monteraselli (sp?) told us before....Regiment has to be 10 points better to win by .1 :tongue:

I'm still a bit biased, but no way a 2 point spread between Cavies and Regiment....

So it's a Blue or Green kind of year.

As always.

I know I'm a homer but Madisons Show had so much more energy than the last time I saw it. That spread from the Troop should be bigger.

Remember, as a Gene Monteraselli (sp?) told us before....Regiment has to be 10 points better to win by .1 :tongue:

I'm still a bit biased, but no way a 2 point spread between Cavies and Regiment....

Gene is right. He would know.

lol that's laughable...that a trooper fan is calling the Scouts out like that...

Look, there's a reason why the two corps are as close as they are and the sooner that people realize that then steps can be made to make Madison better. I didn't expect the scores to be so close, but there are significant design flaws that still exist in Madison's show. Design flaws that Troopers don't have.

(And I'd think that the use of "Hot Tranny Mess" would lead people to realize that I'm joking.)