The San Antonio Ice House - Pre and post show discussion.

Afraid I have to disagree...from a technical standpoint; there were many moves that could not work; and are causing the members to pull out of the form flow to dodge other elements. In addition; the overall visual was not clean at all. Just because the work looks difficult does not mean it is better.

My guess is that Madison will pass them up...and possibly Troop (minus guard bias...).

I posted that a 1:30 into the show :P Well stated on your part!

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I felt bad for Spirit today. I just don't think that was the performance level they were looking for.

The highlights were certainly the back battery and the ballad for the corps as a whole.

Spirit struggled with transitions throughout their performance but it appears there is more on the diesign side to address then the performance. Some drill rewrites are definitely in order, particularaly in the closer.

I thought the horn sound was pretty good as a whole.

Good Show Spirit. With some cleaning it will be really good.

well one thing about the holes, when I was with the coats in the admin area in the 90s it was rough keeping 128 on the field at all times with colds, sprains, twisted this and that, it can only be magnified now with 150 memebers, I'd say any permanent holes should of or will be "absorbed" by next weekend

I can't hear the pit...can you turn it up just a LITTLE !!!

No kidding- 11 CLEARLY isn't loud enough. :lookaround: