The San Antonio Ice House - Pre and post show discussion.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

glassmen are performing the #### out of their show today.......

Are shows being designed for 150 members when many corps can't sustain that level of membership?

I don't know how many corps actually have 150 members. So, I don't understand why a corps staff would design a show for the corps when there isn't that many people on the field.

Feel free to Disagree. All I know is I'm about to down a Mt. Dew, pop a nodoze and pray for an upswing.

Personally, I like a lot of the lower-tier corps shows, so that's why I feel like this year is better. Troopers, Pioneer, Madison, Crossmen, and Pacific Crest are all better than last year. Blue Stars, Boston, and Glassmen have stepped up a bit, too. The top corps are really close in terms of competition and some of them are better than last year (Crown, Cavaliers, SCV, Bloo).

Well, I guess that answers the question of what they'll do with the balloon indoors.

Geez... That English freak is back with Glassmen.

*and I say that not with a hateful voice, but a "I wish he'd leave them alone" voice.

I actually like English people

He drives the souvie truck.