DCI "standings" after 7/31

Dangit Regiment!!! I hope they've been gettin' their stuff together until since their last show and until Saturday. They neeeeed to be in at least the top 3. (As much as I like Crown's show, I'm a devout PHAN. =] )

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Only a 10.250 point spread from #1 to #12 compared to a 13.500 point spread last year at finals. We'll see if it closes or opens as we head to IU.

im glad that talking about this thread has turned into a spelling bee...

yeah i spelled it wrong but it still doesn't take away from the fact that they are getting screwed...

Heh... and I think that spelling ridiculous as "rediculas" is, well, ridiculous.

:)

:tongue:

Sorry, couldn't help it....

maybe he was using a spell to make others laugh and defeat a boggart? ($1 to Harry Potter)

Dangit Regiment!!! I hope they've been gettin' their stuff together until since their last show and until Saturday. They neeeeed to be in at least the top 3. (As much as I like Crown's show, I'm a devout PHAN. =] )
If you are going to finals I would suggest that you take a couple of valium just in case ! :tongue:

Yeah i spelled it wrong but it still doesn't take away from the fact that they are getting screwed...

Lol ok now, I wouldn't exactly say that I subscribe to the "judges are always right" theory......however, I can't figure out how they can be getting "screwed" if they haven't had a show in 3 days. TYPICALLY (hear me out on this), you have to have actually been scored recently

to make that claim... :thumbup:

I'll go out on a limb and say that I'm quite sure that Phantom's score will move appropriately after 3 days of rehearsal. :tongue:

Edited by BigBadMadMan