Boston Crusaders score drop

if you noticed, after regionals and the tour took them different places, Cadets were scoring higher than Crown. Put them backhead to head and Crown was up again. I wouldn't worry til this weekend when everyone is more head to head

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess we're supposed to read between the lines on this remark. Ok, so specifically what are you referring too? If you can say that is.

I can say, it's just that my source is a source of a source... and so on.

PM me.

I can say, it's just that my source is a source of a source... and so on.

PM me.

The girlfriend of the guy who's brother has a cousin who has a friend's mother that supposedly has it on good authority............

( I have a source that tells me that Boston has 110 rookies in their ranks this year, more than ever in their 65+ year history..... it's a very young Corps this year I'm hearing )

Edited by BRASSO

( I have a source that tells me that Boston has 110 rookies in their ranks this year, more than ever in their 65+ year history..... it's a very young Corps this year I'm hearing )

Well that's exactly what I heard, so now it's corroborated.

Ya I agree - while it's not great for Boston - They will go up in the next week once things start to "click". For Glassmen that happened recently, the Colts/Madison/Crossmen are all "clicking" lately which will make the race for 12th very real.

Who to look out for that still has some "clicking" to do - SCV and Cadets...

By "Clicking" I'm refering to changes that have been finalized, cleaned and are being performed strongly, executing and performance in all areas is reaching excellence, and the members are really beginning to "feel" the show.

I saw them last night at their own show in Lawrence MA and frankly they looked flat, especially during the first half of their show. Lots of marching problems which surprised me so late in the season. Few corps could favorably follow the ultra-clean Cavaliers but I had Boston closer to Academy then to SCV.

The girlfriend of the guy who's brother has a cousin who has a friend's mother that supposedly has it on good authority............

Not surprised given the change in Director after a 10 year run and the unavoidable drama from the departure both with loyal members and individuals within DCI.

Amazing job this year Boston!

As for the scores

* Rome NY 1.5 point drop in Percussion from the prior three shows, don't know the judge, can't comment. Look at the recap. 84.950 + 1.5 = 86.45

* Lawrence MA, well only DCI show with no recap posted so no analysis yet.

Ya that's got to be extremely frustrating to the staff and members, as well. Just as curious to me is Glassmen going from just a few tenths ahead of the Scouts to 3 points ahead in just a few days. Judging seems even more inconsistent this year than ever...

That is an interesting observation considering the Glassmen and Scouts have not competed head-to-head sice Atlanta. I can find no time this year where the Scouts were less than a point from the Glassmen.

a reviewer said they didn't execute well at all last night......I'm sure that was reflected.....however, there are some hungry

corps out there......there will be some very good corps watching next Saturday night, and it's up in the air as to who....

GB