Championship Shows You Didn't Like

Didn't like Machine or Zone. Most of the other championship shows, though, I adore (though I may not think they deserved to win).

I'm sorry, but the '88 Madison Scouts had a kick butt show that year. Raw, aggressive, classic Scouts from beginning to end. One of my personal favorites.

85 Cadets

92 Cavies

98 Cadets (As an alumni of the corps I can fully appreciate the visual excellence in this show, the music just doesn't do it for me though)

00 Cavies

07 Blue Devils

Edited by dbc03

I'm starting to enjoy the second half of BD 07 more. I think what hurts this show is that the two halves are just so different, it's tough to switch gears and hang on for the ride. On top of that, the first half might be the most balls-to-the-wall five minutes in drum corps history, so of course creating a completely separate mood in the second half is going to make it hard to stack up.

• 6 years later...

Okay... this topic makes me really tipped off. Yeah, I didn't read all of the posts. I only read the first page. And just reading the first page out of 15 makes me angry. Okay, so, maybe I didn't like some championship shows. But still. You are sending hate to the championship show that did work hard to make it to finals. To be honest, I think this topic should be taken down. Because, I actually liked some of these shows that you may be dissing on. And whether you're on my side or not, I'm sure there's that one person who commented a show that you maybe did have a thing for, but the person who commented did not have a thing for the show that you might have liked.

• Like 1

Okay... this topic makes me really tipped off. Yeah, I didn't read all of the posts. I only read the first page. And just reading the first page out of 15 makes me angry. Okay, so, maybe I didn't like some championship shows. But still. You are sending hate to the championship show that did work hard to make it to finals. To be honest, I think this topic should be taken down. Because, I actually liked some of these shows that you may be dissing on. And whether you're on my side or not, I'm sure there's that one person who commented a show that you maybe did have a thing for, but the person who commented did not have a thing for the show that you might have liked.

You do realize that this thread ended in August of 2008.

You do realize that this thread ended in August of 2008.

It didn't end. It was merely dormant. Welcome back thread!

• Like 1

I'm sorry your feelings were hurt? Do you get upset every time someone has a favorite TV show that is different than yours?

• Like 1