Congrats to The Cavaliers.Let's win it all.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I gotta disagree. I think 2001 is much weaker.

I would put them about equal. The visual package was more exciting in 2001. The music is slightly better this year. Either way, 2 championship shows I am not fond of (if they win again this year).

Thank you for proving yet another point too, maybe in your infinite wisdom you could spell the word right when bashing someone personally.

Thank you for my corrections:rolleyes: , no bashing here just got sick of all the other corps bashing but it seems ( If you look at other threads ) some one said in a post a while back..God forbid you talk about the almighty BD but its always open game on others.........well its true isn't it? and yes 2 wrongs don't make a right so maybe those who are quick to judge especially Cadets and now Crown know how it feels.

I apologize to the Cavies, this thread is about you winning as it should be !!!!!!!!!

Congratulations to another class act group. :tongue:

People saying BD hasn't been getting bashed this year aren't paying attention.......(ya rly)

Congrats to Cavaliers. Let's see how long the celebration lasts!

should be a good finish.

People saying BD hasn't been getting bashed this year aren't paying attention.......(ya rly)

Congrats to Cavaliers. Let's see how long the celebration lasts!

should be a good finish.

Now Now...lol..I thought we were going to play nice :tongue: Just kidding ....I dont agree sometimes with your posts BUT I do enjoy them. especially some last winter or better yet the one before that..I so agreed with so much you said.

Cavaliers shows are just incredibly well-crafted, well-performed, and effective....nothings.

Good Lawd.......give it up already!!!

There are TWENTY talented corps out there we could be discussing instead showing our (mental) age and spewing venom. If the Cavaliers win or not, it's been a VERY entertaining season!

Either way, 2 championship shows I am not fond of (if they win again this year).

Well, that was me with BD most wins in the 90's so I can relate to not liking shows that have won DCI every year. If Cavies don't win I'd much rather see Phantom or even Crown win, not BD.

Edited by jjeffeory

I felt this show would score once it was cleaned up.Ithink this is still between BD and Cavaliers to win it all.GO CAVALIERS!!!

IN case you didn't see the scores from this weekend, its very much a four horse race, I wouldn't get to comfortable with that tenth of a point lead....

Very boring and uninteresting show, IMHO. Oh well....

Edited by Newseditor44