World Class Semifinals Discussion Thread

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Phantom Regiment 97.675

have phantom peaked!!!!!!!!!!!! :satisfied:

In fact Phantom is my least favorite show in the top 7, but I don't feel the need to say things like "OH MY GOD HERE COMES PHANTOM TIME TO GET A HOTDOG"

Back when Phantom did 1812 and the Phans threw toilet paper at the end of the show...........

Even though I loved the show I would ANNOUNCE in a loud voice so that all the obnixous Phans could hear: " oh GOOD Phantom is on I can go get a hot dog" ( just to #### them off) then I would go watch the show from a few rows over.

Then at the end of the show I would come back to my seat and in a loud voice say " how fitting to end a show like THAT with toilet paper...........do the Phantom people actually realize what they imply?"

Besides the shows, screwing with die hard fans of ANY corps is one of the most enjoyable things about drum corps ( IMHO )

debbie strikes again. . . pr and the cadets both ahead of crown in guard. . .PR is up .5 of crown in guard! WOW!

That's wrong.

Tear ducks? As in quack?

Wow. I totally was not paying attention when typing that post... haha.