If Regiment is Announced in 2nd Tonight

Well, considering that SCV Cadets just knocked-off BDB by 0.05, how much would it suck for a similar fate to occur tonight with BDA being knocked-off by a small margin with Phantom? How possible is it that the same could happen tonight?

About as likely as Ohio State losing the National Championship to the University of Florida in both football and basketball in the same academic year.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

If Phantom is announced 2nd I am sure a lot of people will be running due to the sky falling.

:smile:

Well, considering that SCV Cadets just knocked-off BDB by 0.05, how much would it suck for a similar fate to occur tonight with BDA being knocked-off by a small margin

by Santa Clara icon_lol-2.gif

PR has the big MO going their way. The 2nd place positioning last night was the perfect positioning to make the move tonight. If they were still in 3rd, I'd say no way even though I was in the stadium when they did it in '96.

Unless BD pulls out some big secret nobody knows about, the PR train keep rolling this evening.

((Putting on my tinfoil conspriacy around-every-corner hat))

If DCI were TRULY thinking globally, and REALLY wanted to increase ticket sales for next year, they would be foolish NOT to secretly inform the judging crew that pssssssssssst....PR SHOULD WIN. Make it happen.

((taking off my tinfoil hat))

I believe, even though I don't LIKE BD's or Cavies shows this year, I think that PR will be battling RIGHTEOUSLY with these two, and really...it's like critiquing fine art. It's not going to be a question of what's BETTER....it's going to be a question of what will be better executed and the taste of the judge at that moment.

Reference, 2006 DCI World Championship Finals, Madison, WI.

Before I forget. (Still loved BD that year, though)

Phantom did not beat BD. They tied.

That would be absurd!

Finally the risk will have paid off.

PR has the big MO going their way. The 2nd place positioning last night was the perfect positioning to make the move tonight. If they were still in 3rd, I'd say no way even though I was in the stadium when they did it in '96.

Unless BD pulls out some big secret nobody knows about, the PR train keep rolling this evening.

History would disagree with you.