The official "Phantom wins!" topic!

Congrats Phantom...

I'm so glad i was able to see them in Allentown,, and talk with a few of the members after,,, what an emotional rush for everyone. These kids were totally devoted to this show,,, crying themselves in each performance..They captured the hearts and the emotions of the crowd in Allentown,, i can only imagine what it was like at Finals... Very well deserved win for a drum corps 'production'... nothing else like it this year for sure... a win in the traditional way,,,,

Way to go Brandon and the Contra line (sorry, i'm still old school,,, i guess it should be tuba line)

Your mom and others knew you guys could do it this year...

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Phriggin' Phantastic!

:worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

I cant imagine how those kids in PR felt when they heard Brandt Crocker announce BD in second. Phantom so close and many times the bridesmaid, gets there outright win. CONGRATULATIONS Phantom Regiment. I for one couldnt be more happy for you all!!!

Congrats to Phantom Regiment and Vanguard Cadets!

-GM

Phantom...rules...your face.

That is all.

Today, we are ALL Spartacus. Congrats to PR!

So does this mean everyone will be cool with it when The Cavaliers win next year? :worthy:

Congrats PR.

Absolutely. Cavs had a great show this year - I was rooting for PR or Cavs to come in 1st this year.

I said in another thread earlier yesterday that Phantom would not win.

Well I am so glad I was PROVEN WRONG!!!!

I am so angry that I missed THE BEST YEAR IN DRUM CORPS EVER!!!!!

A HUGE CONGRATULATIONS TO PHANTOM. YOU DESERVE EVERY BIT OF IT. YOU CHANGED DCI FOREVER!!

There was a thread about the most legendary shows. Well I think we can all agree that this is THE most legendary show EVER!!

Here's to another great year of spectacular drum corps.

:worthy: COULD NOT HAVE SAID IT BETTER MYSELF! CONGRATS PHANTOM!!!! :worthy:

I wanted to post this last night, but we must have crashed DCP....

Watching Phantom for the first time this year in the theater for QF elicited an emotional reaction in me that I have not felt...maybe ever...while watching corps. It is so great that they steadily moved up night after night to win it all at finals. Congrats to everyone associated with the corps!