Biggest Mistakes Put on a Field Since 2000

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was just trying to share some positives, even if for the members' sake. I know that seeing your corps criticized so blatantly, and sometimes torn down so hatefully can be really, really disheartening, especially after having arrived home no earlier than 3 days ago from busting your butt for an entire summer.

Unless I totally missed something, there's no draft for drum corps members--they are there voluntarily. So their decision to march with a drum corps that is obviously a lightning rod for criticism and hate is THEIR CHOICE.

It would, obviously, also be THEIR CHOICE to not read threads that will typically be critical of the show that they performed.

It's only drum corps, after all--you know, marching band on steroids. :laughing:

The guard wearing horizontal yellow and black uniforms that made them look like bumble bees. You know the corps and year - don't make me say it.

Unless I totally missed something, there's no draft for drum corps members--they are there voluntarily. So their decision to march with a drum corps that is obviously a lightning rod for criticism and hate is THEIR CHOICE.

It would, obviously, also be THEIR CHOICE to not read threads that will typically be critical of the show that they performed.

It's only drum corps, after all--you know, marching band on steroids. :drool:

Regardless of this, my statement still holds true, I think.

One word............................................................................

................................................................................

..........togas!

499000~Animal-House-Toga-Toga-Toga-Posters.jpg

Cavies using Billy Joel but not utilizing any of his notable melodies.

I'm confused on this comment. Other than the one piece which was from his less pop type music, I found the music they chose to be very recognizeable and some of his biggest hits.