Madison Bass

why did madisons bass line stay in the endzone on finals night?

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well i saw it mentioned here too, but one of my friends who aged out, said madisons bass line just stayed in the endzone, and some stadium person or someone walked up to them and then they left.

They stood shoulder-to-shoulder in the back of the endzone, facing toward the center of the field, at attention the the whole time. They never moved, and didn't leave until well after most of the field had been cleared. I didn't see exactly when they left, but I'm pretty sure they were the last non-Phantom people on the field that night. I, too, would like to hear what that was all about.

I was there but I can't explain why they were doing it. I thought maybe they were either ###### off by something that occurred or they were all age-outs hanging on to the moment.

(And Madison needs to change unis. They totally blend into the turf...unless that is what they are going for.)

They stood shoulder-to-shoulder in the back of the endzone, facing toward the center of the field, at attention the the whole time. They never moved, and didn't leave until well after most of the field had been cleared. I didn't see exactly when they left, but I'm pretty sure they were the last non-Phantom people on the field that night. I, too, would like to hear what that was all about.

Since they made it back into the finals, they might have been savoring the moment for their corps!

(And Madison needs to change unis. They totally blend into the turf...unless that is what they are going for.)

I totally disagree. I LOVE the new unis. :smile: