• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How about this before we had a food trailer: :w00t:

Green roast beef from a "can" with a key !!! :w00t::doh::rock::doh::rock:

They had lots left over too !!

ROFL

PB&J. And baloney & processed cheese.

I guess Sky maintained that tradition after I left. Gotta love the all-you-can-eat liquid PB & J / baloney sandwich (limit: 1) combo. We had that every day, I think. Yech.

Tapioca Pudding

Dinty Moore Beef Stew... Its been (24) years sinced I aged out, and not once since then has anything close to Beef Stew crossed my lips. Followed by our corps famous Three- Bean-Salad

Our food crew made a Salisbury Steak-kinda-meatloaf thingy. Basically it was layers of frozen hamburger patties covered in brown gravy and baked in a giant aluminum pan until it was warm. The most enlightening thing was that the patties had "grill" markings on both sides :rock: ....BUT there were no grills on my tour!

When I was in Suncoast Sound in 93, we were fed by Magic one day since we were staying at the same place. They did this " thing " where they would take ALL of the leftovers and put it together in a " soup/clump/? " . We had ground beef, green peas ( not too many though ), stale doritos, raisins, some other un- memorable stuff, a slice of bread ( all mixed up ) and a twinkie. So imagine you're a rooky ( I was ) and in you group since the first camp you are fed well, " normal " meals like breakfast foods for breakfast, sandwichs and and veggies for lunch and a normal dinner. We were taught to be respectful and always thank the corps moms so.... Imagine my face when that lady threw this stuff on my plate!?... .

I have to get some of my old Magic friends on here to spread the gospel ( haha)

Boston Crusader Riblets.... if i ever eat another riblet... ill throw up... haha :rock: