Star United and the Finals Exhibition

Joey, you are right on the money on this. :thumbup:

Fran

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't care if Star ecer does a show other than Friday night at DCA, I'll love em regardless, tho the drama growing is yet another reason why I don't feel bad about missing mini corps this year. every year, it almost seems like mini corps has drama to beat the shows saturday and sunday

oh i realize that, i'm not blaming the corps themselves. i just know as i sat there in 07, i kept hearing fans making rude DCI comments while Star performed. knowing my temper, i chose not to say anything because my reaction would have distracted Star on stage when all the cops needed to calm me down would have been running over.

A few SU and myself were talking DCA weekend about putting together an MCA performance in the midwest. We were thinking around DCI time in Indy, or even Early Spring in Chicago/Milwaukee area.

Any thoughts or ideas?

create peace,

Brent

A few SU and myself were talking DCA weekend about putting together an MCA performance in the midwest. We were thinking around DCI time in Indy, or even Early Spring in Chicago/Milwaukee area.

Any thoughts or ideas?

create peace,

Brent

I'll go,...................but you'll need to join MCA first,............ :thumbup:

Roman Blenski in Milwaukee is a big mini corps fan, and was talking about the same thing in late March. If Erie, GR, and Star were going and we could get Minne Brass and MCL, and some other groups from Chicago land ( RoyalAirs, Men of Brass)...we could have a great gig. We may even get some of the upstart groups like Prarie Sound, High Country Brass et al to try out their wares.

Also if we knew about it early enough, we could actually plan for it financially.

Donny

Edited by donnymusic

yeah, pretty much.

DA

Well...........someone get the ball rolling..........MCA Mid-West, MCA West, MCA Canada........the possibilities are endless.

It's also easier to 'field' a minicorps.........hehehehehe.....

J

yeah, pretty much.

DA