DCI or BOA

I could do nothing but smile while reading this. :thumbup:

Since that felt so good, maybe time for a few more.

Madison Scouts, how sad that you sucked so bad last year, that people are excited just to see you scratching and clawing just to make finals. And with a show that just didn't quite have any of the energy of years past.

Colts, I love you dearly, but it's a shame that at the beginning of the year, you should have been top 10, but the staff were unable to improve from the beginning to the end of the season.

Cadets, it's a darn shame that you aren't able to perform to your ability, due to the fact you hired two people to act out a show, and didn't even have the ability to look like they were saying what was being said. What a waste.

Santa Clara Vanguard, that show should have been top 3, why was it not finished until July?

And people wonder why I think this year was way below par?

It's like I heard at a show a few years ago, if Phantom can make the top 3, most of the good corps must suck eggs. I guess if DCI has to bail them out of financial devastation by giving them the title out of sympathy, (waaah waaah waaah, we went to California too many times and bailed on our bank loan, because we spent all our money on those trips) then I guess it's time for me to pull my financial support. The product is starting to SUCK people. Ok, maybe not suck but it is NOWHERE near the level it has been in years past.

Live or Die...Lame

I have breast cancer...Lame

Our show isn't finished...Lame

No improvements during the season..Lame

Sunburst with 13 colorguard... Lame

Unrecognizable renditions of planets.... Lame

Judges playing games during the season to try to increase the fan support... Lame

DCI having a corps win because they screwed over the bank on their loan.....Lame

The fact that alot of the people on this board don't have an IQ over 20? Pathetic

Dang, that does feel good.

In before the close!

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Madison Scouts, how sad that you sucked so bad last year, that people are excited just to see you scratching and clawing just to make finals. And with a show that just didn't quite have any of the energy of years past.

Colts, I love you dearly, but it's a shame that at the beginning of the year, you should have been top 10, but the staff were unable to improve from the beginning to the end of the season.

Cadets, it's a darn shame that you aren't able to perform to your ability, due to the fact you hired two people to act out a show, and didn't even have the ability to look like they were saying what was being said. What a waste.

Santa Clara Vanguard, that show should have been top 3, why was it not finished until July?

It's like I heard at a show a few years ago, if Phantom can make the top 3, most of the good corps must suck eggs. I guess if DCI has to bail them out of financial devastation by giving them the title out of sympathy, (waaah waaah waaah, we went to California too many times and bailed on our bank loan, because we spent all our money on those trips) then I guess it's time for me to pull my financial support. The product is starting to SUCK people. Ok, maybe not suck but it is NOWHERE near the level it has been in years past.

Live or Die...Lame

Judges playing games during the season to try to increase the fan support... Lame

DCI having a corps win because they screwed over the bank on their loan.....Lame

The fact that alot of the people on this board don't have an IQ over 20? Pathetic

Did you like, attend a DCI event this year?

I was a fan of BOA, but I was a fan of the direction my high school's marching band wanted to take BOA (hint: it was a lot like early '90s DCI). Unfortunately that wasn't the direction in which it ultimately went, and thus I am no longer a fan.

You can't just be a fan of quality music or kids achieving excellence?

I am a huge fan of both, I don't like to directly compare.

And as someone that has marched at a consistent top 3 finalist BOA band, and a world finalist drum corps, I can assure you the level of difficulty on the elite high school rivals that of some finalists, and most non-finalist, drum corps.

Live or Die...Lame

The fact that you think 2008 Colts had top 10 potential proves you are totally clueless. You reek of someone who's bitter over not having the talent to march corps, so you prop yourself up by claiming the marching band you COULD make is just as good. Pathetic? That word has your picture next to it in the dictionary.

I am a huge fan of both, I don't like to directly compare.

And as someone that has marched at a consistent top 3 finalist BOA band, and a world finalist drum corps, I can assure you the level of difficulty on the elite high school rivals that of some finalists, and most non-finalist, drum corps.

Wrong. You are a liar.

To suggest that BOA is somehow on par with DCI is an insult to all the bandos who made DCI.