DCPI-11 Season Discussion

Off-season is much harder to figure out than live-season. :tongue:

I think my goal is going to be to set up my captions with my eyes only on Championship week, and ride through the ups and downs of the season.

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think my goal is going to be to set up my captions with my eyes only on Championship week, and ride through the ups and downs of the season.

I think thats what I'll do as well...I like my current lineup Championship-wise.

Cmon guys you don't have hours to wade thru 3 years of scores everyday for 18+ corps?? Your taking all the fun out of it.... :blink:

I pulled my opening captions out of a certain region of my anatomy. Done well so far... Not a loss yet.

Also I've been doing this for 12 years. Off season is way easier in my opinion, got my first ever championship in fdci during one. My first championship here was the dream season of sweeping all three in a live season and I think my experienced payed off. Also that experienced payed of the next season when Mystre snuck up on finals night and won.

This season I'm way too busy to do major study into captions so I'll just be shooting for finals.

Cmon guys you don't have hours to wade thru 3 years of scores everyday for 18+ corps?? Your taking all the fun out of it.... :tongue:

Where would you find daily recaps 2006? DCI.org has 2007 and 2008, I see. But yeah, that's a pretty sizable task.

Edited by hostrauser

Where would you find daily recaps 2006? DCI.org has 2007 and 2008, I see. But yeah, that's a pretty sizable task.

On our fantasy site....it has all 3 years for every corps.

http://www.drumcorpsfantasy.com/index.php?...p;previousTask=

And no my comment was sarcastic...nobody has that kind of time and if they do well..more power to them. Would like to do well at Regionals. Of course this is nothing like the LIVE seasons which are way more interesting.

Edited by StarOrg

The Star Organization wishes ALL Corps and Directors a very Merry Christmas!

We are quickly preparing to Host this weekend's Southern Regional (Southern Star Cup) in Orlando on the campus of UCF.

All 3 corps perform tonight. SOJ is home and will perform tonight in Daytona. SOH travels to Spokane, WA. Cross heads to Jackson, MI.

Scores have been posted up through Regional Prelims. Congrats to all of the Regional Finalists... and sorry for the long delay in Scores..... I think I have a solution for the weekend score posting...

Regional Finals scores will be up a little bit after noon.

(Go Lions)

It's nice to have the Lions finally set some records!