Cadets Opener Clip

FTNK

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I know it's just me but, Cadets doing Bernstein = whatever. Been there, done that, I don't need another version of "variations on a Bernstein theme." Like I said, it's just me.

Word.

BUT -- if they can find a way to put a reeeeeeally fresh spin on it, I'll be on board.

To me, Bernstein (though I love his stuff the first through hundredth times I hear it) is in the dead horse category. Let's go beat a live one instead!

(no actual horses or 07 Crown members were hurt in the posting of this message)

Yeah, there are intonation problems, but keep in mind that this is an audition camp. . . some people playing on this recording will be cut. Some people playing on this recording are nowhere near the level of talent the Cadets usually accept. So yeah, it's pretty badly out of tune. That is in no way a reflection of what the Cadets are going to sound like come August, or even come June.

Man, especially if you are from the 80s of drum corps this is really tasty stuff. This is the right time for a Lenny show from the corps formerly known as Garfield. Can't wait to see it on the field. Give us some great manooovahs!