Minute Details You Would've Added

Cadets 2007 should have won period. I think removing the narration would have HURT it. it added so much GE for those impacts. I liked it as a whole.

Nah, Cadets were too far behind in music and visual. Their GE was holding them up so high. But, if they took the narration out and played that show exactly the same, their GE would have shot up a lot closer to the full 40. All of the marching during silence would have been dripping with GE! Granted, that wouldn't have put them in first, but I still say that narration held them back a bit.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

To answer the original topic, I would have taken both of the groups of horn/drumline in the end of Phantom 08, morphed them into wedges, and had leg kicks going from each block.

Edited by ouooga

Nah, Cadets were too far behind in music and visual. Their GE was holding them up so high. But, if they took the narration out and played that show exactly the same, their GE would have shot up a lot closer to the full 40. All of the marching during silence would have been dripping with GE! Granted, that wouldn't have put them in first, but I still say that narration held them back a bit.

Music yes. They trailed BD in music ensemble and percussion all year, but traded off brass every now and then. Visual on the other hand.....if you can get a copy of the semi's breakdown, check it out again. Cadets were .1 behind Cavies in guard while BD was something like .7 semi's, but on finals Cadets were like .5 behind BD. Cadets won Vis ensemble thurs and fri by .4 (or .5...can't remember) both nights and lost finals by .4. Vis perf was BD all season long...I think Cadets were .1 behind finals. So by my calculations, BD wins music by a good bit (b/c of drums), while Cadets win visual (if judging was consistent). So maybe Cadets DON'T win.....but it would be a he** of a lot closer than 1 point.....

i would have made INT's show shorter, it just kind of dragged on.

To answer the original topic, I would have taken both of the groups of horn/drumline in the end of Phantom 08, morphed them into wedges, and had leg kicks going from each block.

I was thinking they should have kicked their legs, that would have made the ending as good as 2003 for me. But I like your wedge idea, that's a keeper.