Spartans bankruptcy / discussion

sigh

As one Dynasty Ends another Shall start

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone know what's happening in Nashua?

The Bankruptcy Trustee has filed a motion to put Spartans into a chapeter 7 situation that would mean dissolution. All advance funds paid by applicants for 2009 are being held in an escrow account waiting the outcome.

still stand by what I said three weeks ago.

End is in sight. This is a horrible outcome and once again shows how any not-for-profit organization, in the hands of people who are not capable of handing a large scale corporate entity.

This is a sad situation and getting sadder by the day.

So they want to do an auction for the building? I don't think this is a good idea considering you were having trouble finding buyers in the first place. Now that there are two potential buyers, are these two going to be the only ones bidding at said auction? I feel like this would drive the price for the building DOWN if anything. Also dissolution of the board may or may not be a good idea, though it doesn't really matter much if the problem is rooted with the director above it.

still stand by what I said three weeks ago.

End is in sight. This is a horrible outcome and once again shows how any not-for-profit organization, in the hands of people who are not capable of handing a large scale corporate entity.

This is a sad situation and getting sadder by the day.

20 years the Spartans were around right? They kept it going for 20 years? Tell me of some other non profits that have made it that long.

The only thing is that is sad is the core of people reminding us how sad it is. Do you think if you wave your finger hard enough someone is NH will run and hide?

20 years the Spartans were around right? They kept it going for 20 years? Tell me of some other non profits that have made it that long.

The only thing is that is sad is the core of people reminding us how sad it is. Do you think if you wave your finger hard enough someone is NH will run and hide?

Ridicule him if you really want to, but 20 years of history or not, we are living in a present day situation where the Spartans are currently under the whim of the bank. So until something changes, this has nothing to do with a forum member 'waving his finger' and everything to do with a REAL financial bind.

Also, if you're going to come on here waving your history flag, why don't you actually get it right. The Spartans were founded in 1955, 2005 was recently the 50 year anniversary of the corps. So, again, before you make a feeble attempt to 'educate' someone of historical 'information,' why don't you spend the 2 minutes it takes to study, and get the info right.

Ridicule him if you really want to, but 20 years of history or not, we are living in a present day situation where the Spartans are currently under the whim of the bank. So until something changes, this has nothing to do with a forum member 'waving his finger' and everything to do with a REAL financial bind.

Also, if you're going to come on here waving your history flag, why don't you actually get it right. The Spartans were founded in 1955, 2005 was recently the 50 year anniversary of the corps. So, again, before you make a feeble attempt to 'educate' someone of historical 'information,' why don't you spend the 2 minutes it takes to study, and get the info right.

BURN!

You got him before I did.

I hope this makes you feel better and a more complete person.